Show Off Thread – GB Baby Unis 11/21/18 Fantasy, Safari & Natural!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Show Off Thread – GB Baby Unis 11/21/18 Fantasy, Safari & Natural!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 324 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

Here are some more photos I saw on Melody’s facebook stories that I got screenshots of and cropped.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kim
      Blocked

These are some of my favourites I would love to get!  My mom and I each have a safari and a fantasy one coming!  Out of the safari ones I love the giraffes, leopards, white tigers, snow leopards and zebras.  Out of the fantasy ones as usual I would love anything with rainbow or pink and teal colours.

I also love all of these ones below and would be so happy to get any of them!

Betrluk1
        Participant

Couldnt find these on facebook. Could you post the link?

Kim
          Blocked

They were under stories on Facebook but looks like those disappear after a day so can’t find them again.  But you can save any of the above photos.

Natasha
            Participant

Thanks for posting these, Kim. They are much better pics. What gorgeous unis! I’m still hoping there’s a red-eyed one hidden in their somewhere and that he wants to come live with me!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

etruscan
              Participant

Earlier today the fantasy baby unicorns were sold out and now there are six of them back in stock!  Very mysterious.

It looks like a few safaris were added as well (assuming that I am remembering the numbers correctly).

LuvsDragons
                Participant

I really wanted to get one of the fantasy beauties but it’s just not in the cards right now. 🙁 I can’t wait to see the pictures when they start to come in. 🙂

Bodine
                  Participant

I can’t get one either but I still enjoy all the beauty.They are awesome!💞

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
                    Participant

I forgot to say last night … if you look at “Grab Bags” or “Unicorns and Kirins” the fantasy baby unicorns have moved.  When they sold out they shifted to a “Read More” position with other sold out items and did not move back when they were restocked.  As of this morning there still are six fantasy babies. 🙂

In “Grab Bags” they are after the Baby Poads and in “Unicorns and Kirins” they are after the Baby Kirins.

etruscan
                      Participant

Now the fantasy baby unicorns are back in original position and two are left.  They’re active little things!

Betrluk1
                        Participant

anyone else’s orders still say processing?

Kim
                          Blocked

There are still 2 fantasy ones left!  My order is still processing too. My mom ordered hers about half an hour before me and hers already shipped so I think they go in order of the time the order was put in.  They must have a lot of orders to fill!

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

I’m hoping I just get some I like off the bat. There are very few I dislike so I am hoping the odds are in my favor for once. You would think Windstone would just put aside the loudest and most abnoxiously colored/decorated ones for when I place an order by now. LOL

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Landipan
                              Participant

I can’t wait for you guys to start getting your unis in, especially the naturals and safaris! I really want to see a full on pic of the husky unis I saw glimpses of, they looked extra cute!

*Formerly meowmix101
                                Not currently open for PYO commissions.

etruscan
                                Participant

Normally I would expect my baby to arrive tomorrow (Monday) but tracking is saying Tuesday.  Maybe this is an example of the post office lengthening the expected travel time during the holiday season, which is what they did last year, or maybe it is accurate.  We’ll see!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 324 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.