fbpx

Show Off Thread – GB Baby Unis 11/21/18 Fantasy, Safari & Natural!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Show Off Thread – GB Baby Unis 11/21/18 Fantasy, Safari & Natural!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 324 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

There are so many ones I like in the fantasy group – it’s hard to pic a fave without seeing their eyes. But these are the ones that most caught my eye in the pics. I’m really hoping to see better pics of the unicorn that looks like it has a yellow mask on it’s face. My unis still say Weds delivery but they are in LA so maybe tomorrow? The blind trade fantasy I have coming hasn’t shipped yet, so there will be more than one delivery day to celebrate!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Natasha
      Participant

Mine is doing that, too. It still says weds delivery even though it’s already arrived at my local sort center. I think maybe tomorrow? But finger’s crossed! I can actually ship to my home now that we moved out of the apartment, and the mail seems pretty reliable there. Finger’s crossed.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        Gothic - Mahogany

dashesndots
        Participant

Mine must have gone through a wormhole over the weekend, cause I’m on the east coast and they’ll be here today! I got one of each, very eager to see what I got.

Ela_Hara
          Participant

I received an email that my order was ‘complete’ but haven’t received a ‘shipped’ email or tracking number, do I have no idea where my uni is.
            I’m not back in my office until 12/4

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
            Participant

Mine is here – light grey with dapples, black mane and a blaze.  She looks to be at five o’clock on the inner ring of the natural babies.  Photos later!

Mary
              Participant

I couldn’t believe mine arrived today although shipping said tomorrow because we had a blizzard last night which I figured would delay things, but good ‘ol USPS came through rain, sleet & snow.

I was hoping for a wild puke colored GB uni, but got this black with gold filigree, which is not to my tastes so she’ll be up for trade.

Mary
                Participant

Rylorien
                  Participant

I am so disappointed right now.  The one I got is pretty but 100% opposite of anything and everything I’d want out of a gb (wrong colors, wrong scheme, just bleh).

Please PM me if you’re interested.  Will consider direct and blind trades, thanks!

Benathorn
                    Participant
                      My little one came today and he’s such a cutie! He’s in the shop photo on the top right as well. I always seem to get the ones from the shop pics lol. Could only afford one this round though so I chose the safari batch since the fantasies are usually too high risk for me, but would have loved to chance the horse batch too if I had the funds.
                      <br>
                      Just love the mixed natural designs more personally and he’s a perfect mix of the horses and safari being a pinto zebra cutie! More than happy to keep him but may post an ad later since my top fav is that maned wolf who is just gorgeous.
                      <br>
                      <br>
                      Natasha
                      Participant

There’s problem posting images right now (And Clay is on it!) so I’ll direct you all to the classifieds to see mine! The fantasy & natural are gorgeous but not what I was hoping for both are for blind trade/trade and I’ll look at older batches of any Unis. The Safari is a stunning snow leopard! I might keep her, but because I already own the Snow Leopard baby test paint, I would trade her for a Safari I loved. Definitely willing to look at whatever you have.

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        Gothic - Mahogany

etruscan
                        Participant

My natural baby unicorn. I’m not usually a fan of blue eyes, but I think they work for her:

Windstone_GB-baby-unicorn_grey-dapple_side-1_600-wide

Windstone_GB-baby-unicorn_grey-dapple_side-2_600-wide

Windstone_GB-baby-unicorn_grey-dapple_front_450-wide

Windstone_GB-baby-unicorn_grey-dapple_back_450-wide

Ann
                          Participant

Got these two. Both are up for trade.

etruscan
                            Participant

The new baby joined a few other grey unicorns, including her light dapple grey brother.

Windstone_GB_light-grey-dapples_600-wide

Ferlin1984
                              Participant

I don’t think I see yours in the clas pics Ann. The wild dog one is really neat!

etruscan
                                Participant

It looks like the fantasy is in the second ring at about 4 o’clock (between a blue and a red-back baby). The mane looks yellow in the class picture.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 324 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.