Show Off Thread – GB Baby Unis 11/21/18 Fantasy, Safari & Natural!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Show Off Thread – GB Baby Unis 11/21/18 Fantasy, Safari & Natural!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 324 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

I have one of each coming to me (And possibly an extra fantasy or safari that I’m doing a blind trade for one of my dragons)! I can’t wait to see these lovelies! Show us what you love and what you get!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Landipan
      Participant

I’m absolutely in love the the little flaxen liver chestnut roan in the bottom right corner of the Natural babies pic! Such a cutie!!

*Formerly meowmix101
        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

BigCatKeeper
        Participant

I promised myself I would take a break from grab bags, since I only ever intended to get one… But then I saw the little safari babies, and being a zookeeper, I couldn’t stop!  An early Christmas gift, I guess.

I would love any of the AWD ones, though I’d be thrilled with a clouded leopard one, too.  It’s the closest I see to a snow leopard.

tig3r06
          Participant

I got a fantasy and a safari! Hoping to see the circled ones, but they always look so different in in-person pics so who knows lol

Setsunawolf
            Participant

The thing I like best about the grab bags is not knowing what I’m getting. So little in my life is a surprise anymore. I’ve never been dissapointed by any grab. Palie my GB palamino is probably the plainest little GB ever, but she has such charm to her.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
              Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
              Sun Dragon Koi #3

Natasha
              Participant

I have lots of faves in the Safari batch. I’m sure there’s a ton to love in the fantasy batch, too, but it’s harder to figure them out from the pics so I’ll just have to wait to see some in bigger pics! Feel free to get in touch if you get any of my faves and want to trade for this, other GB Uni batches, or other sculpts. If you get anything with red eyes, I’m probably interested!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ela_Hara
                Participant

YAY! Got a Fantasy Baby coming!
                  From what I saw, I think I’ll Love a lot of the Paint Pukes – the Mosaics, Swirl or Flame, and mixed Safari/Wild Color/Wild Patterned ones catch my eye the most.

My least favorite are the B/W Zebra flower mixes, which seem to be the ones that Tig3r circled as her favorites. Tig3r – if I get one of your circled Fantasy favs I’ll let you know in case you might like to trade.

I even saw what looks like a B/W monochrome swirly with light bluish-headed Baby with hidden Dragons on it! Look on the top right at the “11:00” position of the Class pic.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

tig3r06
                  Participant

Ela-hara I will definitely keep you in mind. On a mission, hopefully I don’t get sidetracked by other gorgeous ones, to get another 1 or 2 non-green tan/orange tiger baby unis, ziger/zebra is ok too if there is tan/orange. They can be fantasy or safari and omg if they have green eyes too yay.  Like I said, hoping for no distractions from my mission 😂

Im trying to find at least 1 baby that goes with these guys

pipsxlch
                    Participant

Though I’m not getting one, I love seeing what people receive. So please folks let’s see what you get!

etruscan
                      Participant

Photos from Melody’s Facebook page:

Fantasy – the black head at lower right edge almost looks like it has zombie eyes!

Safari (Melody says, “Mosh pit of safari unicorns.”)

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

Oooooo Boy! Looks like there are some really NICE Fantasy ones that I would be very happy with!
                          Here are ones I’d like to have closer looks at and I think would make me happy…see the red hearts:

I REALLY like two on the Store photo – especially the Black/Blue one with the multi-color Zebra legs!

But then – A LOT of the Fantasy Baby Unis look like they are AWESOME! It’s So HARD to decide which might be my Favorite, I like so many!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
                          Participant

Love,love them all!!The fantasy ones are flamboyant.😍

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
                            Participant

Love,love them all!!The fantasy ones are flamboyant.😍 I would like to see the full picture of the black one w/blue head,11:00 position that I believe Ela mentioned actually.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Setsunawolf
                              Participant

Me too. I really like the looks of that one.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                                Sun Dragon Koi #3

etruscan
                                Participant

Another pic of the fantasy babies from Melody’s Facebook page, and it looks like the 11 o’clock unicorn is peeking over the left edge.  Melody says that she has more pictures (to be posted when she gets a chance) so maybe one of those will show him better.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 324 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.