fbpx

Quest 11 – SUBMISSIONS CLOSED

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 11 – SUBMISSIONS CLOSED

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    phantomess
    Participant

No problem! πŸ™‚

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Kiya
      Participant

Just a few more days to get entries in! πŸ™‚

Ok, my entry is complete. Will I get any sort of confirmation email?

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
        www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
        Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Kiya
        Participant

Yes – I just haven’t had time this weekend to look at entries yet.

Kiya
          Participant

All the confirmations have been sent out – if you didn’t get one, let me know! πŸ™‚

Also, PLEASE make sure you read all the entry rules.

Gary
            Participant

Edit – oops, sorry, nevermind. Wrong account was logged in.

Kiera
              Participant

Yay, got all my photos in! It was tough to pick which ones to use.

Kim
                Blocked

I just finished getting all my photos so am sending them tomorrow.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Erika
                  Participant

Just finished sending in my eleventh hour entry. πŸ™‚

Yep, me too! A couple were real photo scavenger hunts, even through my photo archives, but thankfully the rest are favorite subjects of mine – also tough to choose! Best of luck to the entrants, and i can’t wait to see my competition! πŸ™‚ I hope to get at least a few votes, and i will try to play nice and not just vote for my own (though i won’t hold it against anyone who does).

pony-up
                    Participant

The dragon, gargoyle and dinosaur proved to be the most difficult for me. However, a Memorial day trip to the beach yesterday produced a dragon and a gargoyle and I found a dinosaur roaming my neighborhood this morning! Right in the nick of time, too! πŸ™‚

Victoria
                      Participant

Got mine in last night! Hooray!

I really can’t wait to see what everyone came up with!

Shotzy11
                        Participant

I havent received a confirmation email yet. Should I be worried?
                          This photo quest is so fun!! I hope there are more like it!

Kiya
                          Participant

No, I haven’t looked at emails since around 3 pm yesterday, so you shouldn’t be worried. I usually only send them once a day – the final ones will probably not go out until after the quest closes today. If there is a problem, you can forward the original email you sent (which is date/time stamped) so we can count as on time it even if our email ate it. πŸ™‚

There’s about 90 minutes left to get your photos in!

Kiya
                            Participant

I apologize I had to have folks rename files in a lot of cases for this quest, but unfortunately I didn’t have the time to do it for this quest. πŸ™

I did it for the last photo contest and it takes a really long time. It’s much easier for you to rename your 9 files than for me to rename hundreds of files.

In this case, since the photos are of specific items, I would need to make sure the photos were named correctly as well which is tricky since some of the dinosaurs/dragons especially were taken of creative items so figuring out which was which would lead to ME getting it wrong and lots of corrections that might cost YOU votes while we sorted it out.

Some of you are probably new to quests, so please know that I am a volunteer, not a paid Windstone employee. The time I spend on these quests is not something I make money from – I do it to help out Windstone because I believe in them as a company and consider them friends. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 117 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.