fbpx

Quest 11 – SUBMISSIONS CLOSED

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 11 – SUBMISSIONS CLOSED

Viewing 12 posts - 106 through 117 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

Okay, everyone should have a confirmation email and I think we got everything sorted out! Good luck, everyone! I should have these posted for voting on Saturday! ๐Ÿ™‚

Zelda
      Participant

*falls over* When the quest first came out, I mistakenly read the entry deadline as 11 *PM*, not AM, argh. Got everything ready to submit, come back to see I missed the deadline. Story of my life, heh! Best of luck to all who entered, just the scavenger hunt part of it was fun.

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Kelsey
        Participant

Have we gotten to see the prize yet?

Tara
          Participant

*falls over* When the quest first came out, I mistakenly read the entry deadline as 11 *PM*, not AM, argh. Got everything ready to submit, come back to see I missed the deadline. Story of my life, heh! Best of luck to all who entered, just the scavenger hunt part of it was fun.

I read it as PM as well. It probably took me reading the post 4-5 times(or more) to realize that it said AM. So then I’m scrabbling cause I didn’t have all my pictures and I was planning on having all of the 29th to finish up instead of a couple hours. Sorry you didn’t catch it in time.

Erin
            Participant

I am pretty sure mine just made it in under the wire. ๐Ÿ™‚

Kim
              Blocked

I didn’t even see the time deadline myself til someone said there was a time on the 29th as I also thought I had all day to finish but luckily I had sent an e-mail earlier in the day. I wonder if you had everything ready if they would still let your photos be entered.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Zelda
                Participant

Naw, I wouldn’t want the rules to be ignored because I made the mistake of not reading them properly! Realizing my mistake was frustrating in the moment, but ultimately it was my mistake.

I sorted through several years worth of photos to find some of the ones I would have entered – some I knew off the bat that I wanted to include and some that I rediscovered along the way. Uncovering a few old gems was a prize in itself, heh! Again, best of luck to the entrants, I’ll be looking forward to seeing all the pictures!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Johnoloosa
                  Participant

Looking forward to seeing all the entry’s!!!

CHeMnICORn
                    Participant

I can’t wait to see all teh pictures!! I tried to submit a couple with humour, so hopefully I’ll make at least one person laugh. I’m definitely NOT winning for photography technique. ๐Ÿ˜›

Sirithiliel
                      Participant

I’m a bit anxious to see how people like mine, and to see what awesome things other people came up with =D

When and where will the voting be?

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                        www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                        Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Kiya
                        Participant

Hey guys,

I got lucky and got an appointment with the dog groomer, but it means I won’t be here at 11 am.

I am opening voting early (it will close early as well). I’ll update the times in the Ts and Cs when we get back!

-Kiya

Viewing 12 posts - 106 through 117 (of 117 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.