fbpx

Quest 11 – SUBMISSIONS CLOSED

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 11 – SUBMISSIONS CLOSED

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    Victoria
    Participant

Ooh, how fun! Super glad I joined the forum recently. My camera tends to go everywhere with me anyway, and this is more inspiration to actually remember to use it!

Can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with!

SilverDragon
      Participant

Whats a photo size under 2 MB? I’m asking incase I need to resize anything.

Author of β€œMoonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
        Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Kiya
        Participant

I think that’s going to vary depending on your camera/resolution and file type. I would just check your file size and go from there.

If Pam has time, maybe she can weigh in, she does more with graphic files than me! πŸ™‚

Kiya
          Participant

Ayonah said items need to be captured “on film”. I assume he meant “by camera”?

I took it as not to capture the actual cat or dragon…

Yes πŸ™‚ By camera. Please don’t lock up the cat and dragon in a box and you don’t have to use a film camera.

Though, if you don’t have a digital camera (only a film one) and still want to participate, send me a PM and we can work it out. πŸ™‚

SilverDragon
            Participant

I think that’s going to vary depending on your camera/resolution and file type. I would just check your file size and go from there.

If Pam has time, maybe she can weigh in, she does more with graphic files than me! πŸ™‚

Alrighty. πŸ™‚

Author of β€œMoonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
              Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Erin
              Participant

How exciting! I just registered so I can do this Quest.. πŸ™‚

Kiya
                Participant

How exciting! I just registered so I can do this Quest.. πŸ™‚

Welcome and good luck! I hope you have fun! πŸ™‚

phantomess
                  Participant

I’m curious about how the voting will work. Will people vote on sets of pictures, as in choosing whose group of pictures they like best, or will they vote on photos individually and then whoever tallies up with the most total votes wins?

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Kiya
                    Participant

I’m curious about how the voting will work. Will people vote on sets of pictures, as in choosing whose group of pictures they like best, or will they vote on photos individually and then whoever tallies up with the most total votes wins?

They will vote on photo sets. πŸ™‚

phantomess
                      Participant

I see, guess that keeps it simple and also a little more fair for someone who can’t work something very good out for 1 or 2 of the shots! πŸ™‚

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Kiya
                        Participant

I see, guess that keeps it simple and also a little more fair for someone who can’t work something very good out for 1 or 2 of the shots! πŸ™‚

Also – I would probably pluck my own eyes out if I had to create a unique entry for all 9 photos for each entrant! πŸ™‚

Misty
                          Participant

Also – I would probably pluck my own eyes out if I had to create a unique entry for all 9 photos for each entrant! πŸ™‚

X.X ewwwwwwwww. Definately don’t do that! Who would run the quests? :bigsmile:

Kiya
                            Participant

X.X ewwwwwwwww. Definitely don’t do that! Who would run the quests? :bigsmile:

Oh, still me probably – I’d just have to learn to use one of those nifty computers that reads things on the screen to you and a voice recorder for typing πŸ™‚

Trava
                              Participant

I have a picture I would like to use but do not know if it is legal…

It is of a pet, and was taken by a friend because he doesn’t do what he is doing in the picture with anyone else handling him. Can I still use it if my hands are in the picture instead of being the ones holding the camera?

Kiya
                                Participant

I have a picture I would like to use but do not know if it is legal…

It is of a pet, and was taken by a friend because he doesn’t do what he is doing in the picture with anyone else handling him. Can I still use it if my hands are in the picture instead of being the ones holding the camera?

I’ll check with John and see. πŸ™‚ I think if it is allowed, you’d have to get a waiver signed by him stating he’s giving you rights to use his photo, but let me see if we can even accept it before we worry about that!

That’s the one drawback to photos – we have to be careful about copyrights – just in case!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 117 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.