fbpx

Quest 11 – SUBMISSIONS CLOSED

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 11 – SUBMISSIONS CLOSED

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    Lupuslunae
    Participant

This sounds like a fun quest! Ah yes, the fun issues with photo copyrights. And just FYI if anyone was curious or worried, especially for that gargoyle one, if you can see a building from a public place, you can photograph the architecture and the copyright is yours as the photographer NOT the designer’s/architect’s.

Trava
      Participant

If it helps-

The pet is mine and the picture was taken with my camera.

Kiya
        Participant

If it helps-

The pet is mine and the picture was taken with my camera.

I don’t _think_ that impacts the copyright issue, but I’ll look into it! πŸ™‚

Prezaurian
          Participant

Question. Would toads qualify for the frog ‘capture’?

Kiya
            Participant

Yes – My species identification skills aren’t up to making judgement calls at that level. πŸ™‚ So toads are fine!

dragonmedley
              Participant

Yes – My species identification skills aren’t up to making judgement calls at that level. πŸ™‚ So toads are fine!

However, beware princes who crossed a witch; your picture might get ruined at the last moment!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Sirithiliel
                Participant

However, beware princes who crossed a witch; your picture might get ruined at the last moment!

Hmm…a good point, but I think people will be fine as long as they don’t start kissing the frogs/toads ^^

Kiera
                  Participant

I have so many awesome bird pictures in my computer – I love photographing birds. It will be hard to choose just one!

I don’t have any avocado pictures though. I’m … not even sure what that is, other than a type of… fruit? Or is it a vegetable?

Kiya
                    Participant

I have so many awesome bird pictures in my computer – I love photographing birds. It will be hard to choose just one!

I don’t have any avocado pictures though. I’m … not even sure what that is, other than a type of… fruit? Or is it a vegetable?

Here is what wikipedia says about Avacados: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avacado

Remember – these don’t have to be avacados you own – it could be a photo of a drawing of an avacado, or a picture of a display at the supermarket, or, I dunno, a photo of a wax avacado.

Please be creative! As long as you don’t take a photo of a Windstone sculpt (or violate someone’s copyright), these are largely open to interpretation.

Prezaurian
                      Participant
                        Prezaurian
                        Participant

Hmm…a good point, but I think people will be fine as long as they don’t start kissing the frogs/toads ^^

I’ll skip the hallucinations. XD

phantomess
                          Participant

Are entrants disqualified from voting?

I know we have until the 29th, but I got so excited I got busy and shot & chose nearly all the pictures over the weekend. Haha.

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Kiya
                            Participant

Are entrants disqualified from voting?

I know we have until the 29th, but I got so excited I got busy and shot & chose nearly all the pictures over the weekend. Haha.

No, you can vote even if you entered. πŸ™‚

Kim
                              Blocked

I am also wondering about a picture of me on a horse I had my friend take with my camera. I own the picture and camera so does that count? Also does a duck or goose count as a bird?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

phantomess
                                Participant

^I’m guessing any kind of bird counts!

No, you can vote even if you entered. πŸ™‚

Oh, so we can vote for ourselves? πŸ˜› Lol!

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 117 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.