Official Traveling Fuzzy Tracker, Notes and Travel Info UP'd 7/1/2014 Hosting is OPEN to all! PM me for info!

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy Official Traveling Fuzzy Tracker, Notes and Travel Info UP'd 7/1/2014 Hosting is OPEN to all! PM me for info!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Ms.Susie,Thank you so much for my “certificate”!! Made me laugh with delight! :love:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Leigha
      Participant

I’d like to host a traveling fuzzy if one becomes available 🙂

Pheonixxfoxx
        Participant

Griselda has not arrived in my mailbox yet, not sure if she was shipped. It is starting to loo like she won’t be going to Japan with me…:(

Honestly, i havn’t heard a darn thing from anybody in almost a month. I have heard about multiple that are supposed to shipping, including one that was supposed to ship first week of july and have not heard a thing so I have no clue. I gotcha leigha, i’ll add ya to my list. Currently the fuzzies are all invisible as far as i understand. o.O

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Pheonixxfoxx
          Participant

Honestly, i havn’t heard a darn thing from anybody in almost a month. I have heard about multiple that are supposed to shipping, including one that was supposed to ship first week of july and have not heard a thing so I have no clue. I gotcha leigha, i’ll add ya to my list. Currently the fuzzies are all invisible as far as i understand. o.O

Oh dear, hope they turn up…

Amstaff
            Participant

What consists of hosting a fuzzy? Does one just take it on tour around your home area, or do you have to be travelling and take it along on the trip? It does sound like fun either way, and I would like to join in as well. Does one need to contribute fuzzies to, or how does this work ?

Susie
              Keymaster

The Traveling Fuzzies are going from place to place to see the world (along the lines of “Flat Stanley” if you are familiar with that). Anyone can host one, you don’t need to contribute a fuzzy. If you host, a Fuzzy will be mailed to you and then you get to show that fuzzy your world for a while and visit with him and then send him on to the next host. They like to have their pictures taken and posted on the forum! They have passports to be stamped and some like to collect souveniers! They are interested in everything – be it lying around your living room watching the world go by or traveling on the high seas! You can take Fuzzy to work and show him what you do! You can read him a book. Their favorite food is chocolate, but you need not fear having to supply them with a lot of it, because they’ll find enough on their own. Its really pretty easy to host a fuzzy. Posting the pictures on the forum is the hardest part (for some of us anyway) and then of course you need to send him on to someone else, and parting may not be easy either!

Amstaff
                Participant

Ooooo… that sounds awesome ! I am familiar with Flat Stanley, I remember helping a friend take him on tour at my work place years back, and it was a blast! And Im sure I could entertain any fuzzies I may get to host, as long they are not too noisy and dont mind staying up late 😉 I do have a hidden stash of chocolate that Im sure they would eventually find, with enough snooping around, lol ! So please add me to any fuzzy swap that may come up, as I would be honored to open my home to some cute fuzzies 😛

Kim
                  Blocked

Sorry I meant to post pictures and send my fuzzy to it’s new home a while back but have been pre-occupied with getting ready to move in the last couple months. I will send it off as soon as I can.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

Hey! Can’t wait to host a Fuzzy (or two) and Sightsee DC!
                      I’ve PM’ed you! 😀

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Beaver and Templeton are on their way to Scathach in Toronto!!!

Bodine
                      Participant

My apologies for the one I have still being here.I moved and it has been with it’s cousins packed away in a box unknown until today.I’m sorry.I will get it sent back to you Monday.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

It isn’t going back to me. I have ben waiting to find out so I can send it on along to its next host. Is he ready to go? If so I can match up someone with you to send it to.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                        www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                        Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Pheonixxfoxx
                        Participant

Griselda arrived safe and sound Friday, hope to take a couple of quick pics soon…;)

Pheonixxfoxx
                          Participant

Griselda has already made herself at home:

photo Fuzzy_zps19be44bc.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 109 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.