Official Traveling Fuzzy Tracker, Notes and Travel Info UP'd 7/1/2014 Hosting is OPEN to all! PM me for info!

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy Official Traveling Fuzzy Tracker, Notes and Travel Info UP'd 7/1/2014 Hosting is OPEN to all! PM me for info!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Where did all of the traveling fuzzies spend their Halloween? That is a favorite Fuzzy holiday (for obvious reasons). Did they all load up on candy? How are they doing out there?

Pheonixxfoxx
      Participant

Griselda is back from Japan and had quit the adventure!! On her first day out, she had a bit of an “embarrassing” photo op:

photo IMG_8751_zps85f064c4.jpg

Yes, that is a butt shrine!! From there the photos were a little less embarrassing, LOL!!

photo IMG_9116_zps3810c6b2.jpg

Griselda got to visit numerous Pokemon Center stores where she quickly made friends with piles of Pokemon:

photo IMG_9138_zps1fddcbac.jpg

photo IMG_9140_zpsba773294.jpg

Pickles was getting a tad jealous being left out of Griselda’s pics:

photo IMG_0080_zps170294d5.jpg

photo IMG_0081_zpse7a09047.jpg

One evening, both her and Pickles visited the giant Gundam:

photo IMG_9846_zps2d4ab5fd.jpg

photo IMG_9849_zpse756e21b.jpg

Not far from the Gundam was a shopping area called “Palette Town”:

photo IMG_9928_zps24bf1541.jpg

Griselda enjoyed a trip to the Ghibli Museum:

photo IMG_0031_zps0ca4c251.jpg

Sadly, you couldn’t take pics inside the museum…

photo IMG_2251_zpsc099b100.jpg

Near the Golden Pavilion was Griselda’s favorite place to hang out…:3

Griselda’s next adventure is Nevada/California for Thanksgiving, she can’t wait!

Pheonixxfoxx
        Participant

Where did all of the traveling fuzzies spend their Halloween? That is a favorite Fuzzy holiday (for obvious reasons). Did they all load up on candy? How are they doing out there?

Griselda spent her Halloween sleeping due to jet lag, LOL!! πŸ˜€

Stormbreeze
          Participant

This sounds fun… I’d like to host a fuzzy someday.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

pipsxlch
            Participant

Griselda! It’s so good to see you continuing to have a good time. Wow, that museum’s grounds are beautiful, thanks for sharing!

Sorry to be so lost and quiet you guys. I have been fighting step for two weeks on antibiotics and have started to get pneumonia. I have also had four siezures in the past week and am really tired. I am trying to keep up, I’ll try to get this updated tomorrow.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
              www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
              Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Kim
              Blocked

That’s not good. Hope you get better. You should take oil of oregano if you haven’t tried it yet. Taking about 20-40 drops a day will kill bacteria and infections in your throat and lungs.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Hi There Everyone!
                  I’ve been hosting Beary Fluffmeister since she left Bodine in late September/early October, and we’ve had some fun! πŸ™‚

I’ve been so terribly busy with work and stuff at home, however, that I haven’t had the chance to post any photos, but hopefully will next week. Beary will be ready to travel and visit another Host over the Holidays if someone is ready to Host her.

Let me know! πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

OK. So here is my update: Pheonixxfoxx and laundry2011 should both be expecting fuzzies soon and Beary will be going to Leigha next. Branzies (beaver and templeton) are on the way to Toronto to Scathach, so that is 5 down. Tender ridge is in Florida and Trotter is still MIA after her envelope along with her were stolen from Laundry2011’s car earlier this summer.

My hosting list currently:

1.)Laundry2011 US -96037’s Fuzzy? (w/ kim) ???

2.)Open

3.)Open
                  4.)Open
                  5.)Open

If anyone notices I missed something or mixed something up, please PM so I can fix it. I tend to miss posts here sometimes an i am a bit scatter brained. sorry. πŸ™

Also, one more fuzzy will be entering the swap soon returning from its trip to Turkey. I’ll add it to the main post when I have more information. Please do not quote this so I can edit this if needed.

Who has Billy Joe right now? Is he ready to travel? Scathach, when your fuzzies depart whenever, do you want to ship them together again or separate them? I am gonna pm ya! I think that is everything. Anyone else need on the list? I’ll have the waiting list here and link it on the main post.

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Pheonixxfoxx
                  Participant

Griselda! It’s so good to see you continuing to have a good time. Wow, that museum’s grounds are beautiful, thanks for sharing!

The Golden Pavilion is certainly a lovely place and was Griselda’s favorite. She even got a little keepsake from there. Next, I’m taking her to California…;)

Kelsey
                    Participant

Tender Ridge has left Florida on the way to Stormbreeze in California on 11/11. So should be there any day now! And I will post photos soon.

Tender Ridge has left Florida on the way to Stormbreeze in California on 11/11. So should be there any day now! And I will post photos soon.

Thanks!

Uh, if some of you could check my main list and let me know if the current location is wrong, that would be great so I can update it. My brains a little lost right now. I think I also accidentally removed a couple people from the waiting list that had not gotten fuzzies yet. Can anyone help me out here? Also, I have no problem with you guys finding someone to swap with yourselves if you want, I just need to know where they are at and where they are going if can keep me posted. πŸ™‚

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

Hey! I’ve finally got a little time to post photos of the fun that Beary Fluffminster had with my Fuzzy Troop over the Halloween Holiday!

First, they decided to decorate the small pumpkins in my tabletop Pumpkin Patch after ‘Harmin’ my Gargolinus, dressed up as a pumpkin and posed for my Quest 17 photo… Boy did the Fuzzies laugh at Harmin! πŸ˜‰ Harmin was Entry #6: http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/quest-17-voting-open-1110-11-am-pt-1117-11-am-pt

The Fuzzies also went out Trick or Treating with Beary and her companion (the long thin orange fuzzy), but since it was a little cooler Halloween evening, I think that they actually cut their trip outside short, and instead grabbed the candy in my candy bowls, which I had out for our neighborhood children! Anyway, I think so, since my candy ran out really really fast…

I believe you’re right Ms Susie – Fuzzies Love Halloween and especially all of the chocolate candy! πŸ˜€

photo IMG_0621_zps18f9931c.jpg

photo IMG_0622_zpsa6a25c9d.jpg

photo IMG_0623_zps8e16548e.jpg

photo IMG_0624_zps6c285889.jpg

The Fuzzies ate SO MUCH candy, that Beary had a little tummy ache for a couple days… after she was feeling better, Beary wanted to come along with me to work in Washington DC and she was the typical DC Tourist! I’ll need to post those photos a little later though – sorry for that. I still need to pull them off my camera card and after Beary’s visit, I got so busy at work the first two weeks in November and right before the Thanksgiving Holidays next week.

Look for the rest of Beary’s adventures the second week in December ….
                        Have a Great Thanksgiving Holiday Everyone! πŸ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Amstaff
                        Participant

Uh, if some of you could check my main list and let me know if the current location is wrong, that would be great so I can update it. My brains a little lost right now. I think I also accidentally removed a couple people from the waiting list that had not gotten fuzzies yet. Can anyone help me out here? Also, I have no problem with you guys finding someone to swap with yourselves if you want, I just need to know where they are at and where they are going if can keep me posted. πŸ™‚

Hi, Im still waiting to host a fuzzy πŸ˜‰ Im in Canada and you were going to try and get one sent to me that was in Canada or en-route this way I believe. Hope that helps things !

And Ela_Hara, those fuzzies looked like they were having a blast !! Kinda reminded me of cats high on catnip, lol !

Stormbreeze
                          Participant

Tender Ridge is currently with me. I’ll be out taking a few photos with him today or tomorrow, but after that he’ll be looking for a new home.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 109 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.