fbpx

Official Traveling Fuzzy Tracker, Notes and Travel Info UP'd 7/1/2014 Hosting is OPEN to all! PM me for info!

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy Official Traveling Fuzzy Tracker, Notes and Travel Info UP'd 7/1/2014 Hosting is OPEN to all! PM me for info!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 109 total)
  • Author

The fuzzy’s have all left to embark on their trips, and it is time to start following them on their adventures! Oh the places they may go, oh the things they may see..Show us all here so we can see how far they travel!

HOSTING: Fuzzy hosting is free to any forum member! If you would like to host a fuzzy, please PM or email me littlekittydragon(at)yahoo(dot)com! Please use “2014 Fuzzy Swap Hosting – (forum name)” as the subject so I can find you easily. I currently have no access to word or excel until the new computer arrives and is set up.

If you could include your name, address including state/province and country, that would be great and I will add you to the list of hosts! Also If you plan to take them on vacation please also let me know so I can add it to the “has been to” lists.

9/18/14 I am adding last known date and last known/remembered forum member who may have it to the list. I have added another fuzzy to the swap. Awaiting info on him/her. I have updated multiple fuzzies and added a link to the waiting list. I have sent a few pms organizing fuzzy locations.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________
    NOTE: All fuzzies have been located. Unless anymore launch, this is the complete list of all fuzzy’s and their last know locations.

Also, my hosting list is empty. If you want to host a travelling fuzzy please contact me. You do not have to have been in at the beginning and made a fuzzy to host. Hosting is free to ALL active forum members. Also, you can host as many fuzzies as you like. If yours has already moved on or is ready to, let me know! This allows me to more easily track them and ensure that they get to travel as far as they can! It would be cool for one to go to go to like Europe or overseas!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Current locations:

Billy Joe: Corvallis, Oregon, USA

Last visited with: Susie

Has been to: ID; OR; FL; OR

Beaver: Alberta, Canada In transit to: Toronto, Canada As of 9/18/14

Last visited with: Branzyboo

Has been to: OR; ID; Alberta, Canada

(yay for scanners!)
    Trotter: Missing in action, unfortunately As of 6/1/14

Last visited with: Laundry2011

Have you seen me??

Has been to: IL; ID

(we are now pretty sure she was stolen from Laundry2011’s car.)

Tender Ridge: Sandpoint, Idaho, USA As of 3/14/15

Last visited with: Laundry2011

Has been to: Alberta, Canada; OR; MA; FL; CA; ID; WA

Griselda: Gloucester, Virginia, USA

Last visited with: Phoenixxfoxx

Has been to: FL; IL; Bahamas; VA

(photo pending)
    96037’s Fuzzy (forgot her name) ______, Florida, USA 3/14/15

Last visited with: Secerthope

Has been to: ID; Alberta, Canada; ID; FL

Huckleberry: Vancleave, Mississippi As of 3/14/15

Last visited with: Bodine

Has been to: ID; MS

Templeton: Alberta, CA Toronto, Canada ??

Last visited with: Branzyboo

Has been to: Alberta, Ca

(no image yet)
    ??? : ????, ?? As of 9/18/14

Last visited with: ???

Has been to: OR, Turkey, ??

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Random note: There are 9 traveling fuzzies in the swap! 8/9 are currently accounted for.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Link to waiting list: http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/official-traveling-fuzzy-tracker-notes-and-travel-info-upd-712014-hosting-open-all-pm-me-info?page=2#comment-853278

Please let me know if you ship a fuzzy and where it is going! 🙂

Link to fuzzy buddy swap thread: http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/show-your-fuzzy-fuzzy-buddy-swap

****I will post a small pic of each fuzzy as pics are posted. Don’t bother with trying to take an up close or profile shot, just post your normal pics, leave it to me!***

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Beaver has just arrived safely at his first stop and is very excited see North Idaho! He seems ecstatic to learn about the mysterious root called a “potato” and is already talking about hunting for garnets, Idaho’s state stone! He even brought a buddy along for the visit! I can’t wait to post the pictures!

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Susie
    Keymaster

I finally posted forum pictures! This opens a whole new world for me!

Billy Joe the Cascadian Hillbilly (a simple name, he does not view it as politically incorrect) Traveling Fuzzy, visiting from Idaho, being offered a cookie by Melody upon arriving at Windstone on May 19th. (while Bill Nye the Science Guy looks on)

Checking out some wild columbine.

etruscan
      Participant

Yay Susie! Cute photos of a happy Fuzzy.

Yeah!! Just got word from Susie that “Tender Ridge” has arrived safely at Windstone Factory. I hope he/she has amazing adventures there and around the globe hopefully!
         photo 68FF2877-97D1-4DD8-A0CB-6097A06096A6_zpsyc6cpgyt.jpg

Susie
        Keymaster

Billy Joe and Tender Ridge have been enjoying their visit. They both like the interesting flowers in my front yard

They helped pack up Grab Bag Curled Dragons to ship out

And had Saturday Breakfast out with me and BiPolar Bear at our local coffee shop (they were fascinated by the syrup decanter!)

Ciarnet
          Participant

Griselda Garcia-Gomez arrived today in all of her sparkly, flamboyant glory with two little travelers tucked up inside. Her passport is a sight to behold, she has been a heck of a busy girl, and I hope to add to her trip.

photo Fuzzythree010_zps9922c3de.jpg

She settled right in with the rest of the Fuzzy brood to get comfortable and stretch out after her her long trip. Since it’s raining outside, she and the little ones decided a nap was well in order.
             photo Fuzzythree013_zpsbc6a8471.jpg

Susie
            Keymaster

Wow! Griselda is lovely! And SOOO adventurous!

HOSTING: Fuzzy hosting is free to any forum member! If you would like to host a fuzzy, please PM or email me littlekittydragon(at)yahoo(dot)com! Please use “2014 Fuzzy Swap Hosting – (forum name)” as the subject so I can find you easily. I currently have no access to word or excel until the new computer arrives and is set up.

If you could include your name, address including state/province and country, that would be great and I will add you to the list of hosts! Also If you plan to take them on vacation please also let me know so I can add it to the “has been to” lists.

Also, once your fuzzy has arrived or is ready to go, please let me know so I can keep track of them and match them up to their next destinations! Thanks!

I love seeing all the new fuzzies showing up and seeing all of the places they have got to visit so far!

Just checking in to see about anymore of the travelling fuzzies.

Unfortunately, Trotter disappeared at City Beach today and we have been unable to locate her. She and beaver were taking a day to enjoy the sun and feed the seagulls. She was in her travel envelope taking a nap along with all of her belongings so our best hope is that it will be redelivered to laundry2011 or that by some fate she may end back up at windstone as her passport and information is all with her. Sandpoint is a really busy tourist town with a lot of traveling and stationary geochasches, so maybe someone will find her and take her on a short adventure and at some point return her. Have to hope for the best. I she is not back at our PO Box in a couple of days (the address on the envelope being that she stays in it) Mary will be launching another. We will keep ya posted. Fingers crossed for Trotter to make it home please!!

pipsxlch
              Participant

My camera and computer are not on speaking terms right now, so I haven’t been able to download the pictures from Griselda’s cruise to the Bahamas. I do have some from a couple small adventures we took before she left though.
                One afternoon, after an orchid show that morning (that I forgot to bring the camera to), we went to Gatorland in Kissimmee. She thought the old entrance was funny.
                 photo IMG_20140405_150234_zpsf4931602.jpg
                Here she is on one of the teeth.

This was a bit scary though.
                 photo IMG_20140405_151527_zps9e5b068b.jpg

Phew bad breath!
                 photo IMG_20140405_151552_zpsb4bf1b1e.jpg

This seemed a bit safer.
                 photo IMG_20140405_151640_zps838dab75.jpg

Hope he doesn’t wake up
                 photo IMG_20140405_161341_zps5fb2e2ba.jpg

She called this one ‘Snowball’
                 photo IMG_20140405_165529_zps46c5c864.jpg

He matches the rock! (the 2 white gators are both leucistic)
                 photo IMG_20140405_165621_zps911f57ed.jpg

I will post the Spacecoast pics for her later.

pipsxlch
                Participant

Finally got camera and computer to talk to one another; here’s some pics from Griselda’s trip to the Space Coast.
                  Kennedy Space Center! An Atlas was sent up the night before, I live about 25-30 miles away so she got to ‘ooh’ over the launch lighting up the sky and the rumble.
                   photo P5170026_zps0f1d6d12.jpg

We get to go to the beach 🙂
                   photo P5170008_zps05237bb1.jpg
                   photo P5170020_zps3804f33c.jpg

Is it safe? Central Florida is supposed to be a shark bite capital of the world
                   photo P5170013_zpscd4d0b3c.jpg

I need some sunscreen and a parasol!
                   photo P5170012_zpsc0016801.jpg

That’s the launch pad out there!
                   photo P5170023_zpsc275c8fa.jpg

Hola, horseshoe crab!
                   photo P5170025_zps90b6f421.jpg

she wanted to hop a quick flight
                   photo P5170028_zpsefce6644.jpg

This looks fascinating! (it was!)
                   photo P5170034_zps27b8aa16.jpg

Makes you think- a piece of the Gemini that blew up on the pad
                   photo P5170035_zpseee788eb.jpg

A (used in space!) cosmonaut’s suit
                   photo P5170037_zpsed7a3cef.jpg

The control room panel is rather intimidating
                   photo P5170038_zpsf61aa5bb.jpg

10,9,8,7…
                   photo IMG_20140517_123350_zps8311cd1f.jpg

Off she goes, into the wild blue yonder…
                   photo P5170040_zps921ba82a.jpg

Before we went home, we stopped at a nursery in Cocoa. They had some Dutchman’s Pipevines blooming. I think the open flowers look like a slab of liver or something. My mom was shocked when she saw one once- the unopened bud- she said it looked like a part of the male anatomy. (there’s a bud in the lower right hand of the pic) I won’t repeat what Griselda said it looked like. 0.o
                   photo IMG_20140517_145022_zpsf5d00e9f.jpg

That was our trip to Titusville/ the Space Center and the Merritt Island Wildlife Refuge and Seashore/ Cocoa. I will post the pics of the Bahamas trip tomorrow; I still have to sort through them.

My major apology to anyone who I may have had a delayed response to. Some of me emails did not go out and did not get saved to drafts for some reason and being sick again I am getting things mixed up again. Seriously my aopologies to you all. If I have not gotten back to you in a few days, please message or email me again so I don’t miss it. Thanks and again, really sorry!

Also, could those who are ready to send their fuzzies to the next location please let me know and also let me know if you are really yearning to receive on back right away? Thanks, and have a great weekend everyone!

pipsxlch
                  Participant

Griselda’s Grand Bahama trip pics are up and loaded in my photobucket, so here she is!

Checking out the fountain in the pool/garden area of the hotel we stayed at in Fort Lauderdale.
                     photo P5260001_zpsd4299766.jpg

She felt like the Bird of Paradise flower was a long lost sister, she says they’re part of her style inspiration. (along with Carmen Miranda)
                     photo P5260002_zps537b1842.jpg

The elevator in the atrium on the ship is so high! Makes a small fuzzy’s head spin
                     photo P5270004_zps38ef0c96.jpg

On the top deck of our ship the Bahamas Celebration, checking out the sights of the Port of Palm Beach. Watching the shipping containers being loaded and taken off was fascinating!
                     photo P5270005_zpsc11a54b6.jpg

Looking out the window of our cabin with a friend she made in Ft. Lauderdale. That water looks cold!
                     photo IMG_20140527_195237_zps7aba6c56.jpg

It is getting cooler wit the sun gone down.
                     photo P5280009_zps1e56d3b2.jpg

in the morning, we went up onto deck to watch the sun rise and the ship pull into port at Freeport. A big Carnival ship came in right behind us, and we watched it maneuver in. Griselda waved (her tail) at all the travelers on that ship.
                     photo P5280010_zpsd2f9afb5.jpg

There was a big fish slide where we were standing that made a good perch.
                     photo IMG_20140528_074516_zps337de3e6.jpg

Her buddy joined her.
                     photo P5280011_zps9b6da1dd.jpg

At a jetty made from spoils dredged when digging a canal, she met a spiny lobster.
                     photo P5280017_zps4882452c.jpg

We went down the entrance to a cave system called Ben’s Cave. There are tons of little bats back there in the shadows, and fish in the water from the nearby ocean.
                     photo P5280024_zpsedcde15d.jpg

“Por cierto, I am NOT sure I like those bats!”
                     photo P5280023_zps72289151.jpg

At beautiful and practically deserted Gold’s Beach in the Lucayan National Park. After dipping her tail in, she thought she’d sit up and enjoy the view.
                     photo P5280027_zpsff07ddd1.jpg

Checking out a junkanoo mask at the Junkanoo Beach Club, where we had lunch.
                     photo P5280028_zpsfd6d8b59.jpg
                     photo P5280029_zpsfe457c80.jpg

We sat back in the shade and enjoyed the waves and curlytail lizards. Nice beach, but not much could measure up to Gold’s Beach.
                     photo IMG_20140528_143252_zpsb964dfc4.jpg

Back on the ship, hasta luego Freeport while the ship sails out of port. Me gusta mucho el viaje.
                     photo P5280031_zpsaf94a98d.jpg

She and her friend check out the towel puppy that was waiting when we got back to our cabin.
                     photo IMG_20140528_201631_zpsc576d383.jpg

Well, that was my trip with Griselda, I did enjoy her company and hope she is entertaining her current hosts as well as she did us. She can be a spitfire!
                    Bon voyage, mi amiga!

Hopefully some of the other fuzzies are able to post some adventures soon!

Susie
                    Keymaster

Here are more pictures of Billy Joe and of Tender Ridge visiting me. They had a great time exploring Windstone and visiting with the local fuzzies. They are both now on their way to their next stops.

Here they are loving up a Blue Morpho Secret Keeper

and with various of our staff:

Jillian

Laurie

Brandi

Norma

I think I had more pictures but they seem to have disappeared…

They visited John and Melody’s house too. Here they are riding on Melody’s polar bear:

And they gave a rousing welcome to the Fuzzies that Ela Hara sent from Maryland!

While visiting, Billy Joe fell in love with a little fuzzy named City Mouse who lives on my desk. This is how Billy Joe sees her:

She is waiting for him to return one day.

I hope they have wonderful trips exploring the world! I hope all of the traveling fuzzies are!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 109 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.