Official Traveling Fuzzy Tracker, Notes and Travel Info UP'd 7/1/2014 Hosting is OPEN to all! PM me for info!

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy Official Traveling Fuzzy Tracker, Notes and Travel Info UP'd 7/1/2014 Hosting is OPEN to all! PM me for info!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

OMG! Beary Fluffmeister (did I get that right?) is so FLUFFY!

Fuzzies WILL try to smuggle chocolate into their travel pouches, so be aware of that – they might do it when you are not looking. And hosts of Beaver, he is from a college town and could very well try to sneak a pizza into his… I’m not surprised he put a Snickers in his bag.

OMG! Beary Fluffmeister (did I get that right?) is so FLUFFY!

Fuzzies WILL try to smuggle chocolate into their travel pouches, so be aware of that – they might do it when you are not looking. And hosts of Beaver, he is from a college town and could very well try to sneak a pizza into his… I’m not surprised he put a Snickers in his bag.

On that note, hosts of Beary may want to ensure so does not raid any berries or lose fruit you may have around!

Updated the main info. After finally locating my list and going though stuff, all fuzzies are accounted for. My hosting list is also empty right now. I need hosts for when fuzzies are ready to travel. 🙂 All are welcome. Also, if you are sending one out, please let me know if you would like to host another one!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
      www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
      Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Kim
      Blocked

I need a host for mine. I got lots of pics with him on my trip in Las Vegas that I will try and post by Mon. I have a lot of pictures to go through! Then he just needs another place to go visit.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

K i will find someone. thanks for letting me know kim. Laundry2011 is interested in hosting another, but she said only if someone else isn’t jumping for one that comes up. 🙂

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Pheonixxfoxx
        Participant

I sent an e-mail, figured maybe a Fuzzy would like to accompany me to Japan in October…;)

Ciarnet
          Participant

Griselda is ready to travel if someone wants her!

Pheonixxfoxx
            Participant

I sent an e-mail to sign-up, so I’d be happy to take her. Though, my big trip isn’t until October. We might be going on a small Atlantic City trip beforehand…:)

I sent an e-mail to sign-up, so I’d be happy to take her. Though, my big trip isn’t until October. We might be going on a small Atlantic City trip beforehand…:)

Just got your email, you guys are all set, I sent your info over to ciarnet so she can send her on her way!

Pheonixxfoxx
              Participant

Just got your email, you guys are all set, I sent your info over to ciarnet so she can send her on her way!

Awesome, can’t wait for her to arrive. Not sure how she feels about lizards?

Bodine
                Participant

I am afraid I have been a bad host lately with all the sadness here.So,I took Beary out from the cabinet,she has been living with the Tadpoads & Foo Pups so she has been in good company.She went for a ride on Alex today and I think it was a fun time.She didn’t want to get off.We will go for a spin in the car tomorrow,hopefully it won’t rain,and see a bit of the coast before moving on.It has been fun hosting and having her hang with us for awhile.
                  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Just letting you know Allie that I still have Beaver and Templeton but due to the costs of me shipping these guys out to new homes across border I will not be hosting anymore fuzzies. It cost me 20.00 each to send out my travelling fuzzy and my fuzzy swap with the new border rules on packaging and customs declaration! I will send Beaver and Templeton once they are done hanging out here and they have a new destination. 🙂

Susie
                  Keymaster

There must be other Canadian destinations for the fuzzies Branzybo has so that they don’t have to keep crossing the border! Anyone in Canada want to Host Beaver or Templeton? Canada’s a big place – they should see more of it before they leave!

Remember everyone, Hosts don’t HAVE to be forum members (although once hosting a fuzzy, it would be nice if they joined to post pictures). Friends and relatives make good hosts too!

pipsxlch
                    Participant

Ouch Branzyboo! That’s just insane!

Phoenixxfoxx, Griselda loves herps in general- she quite enjoyed the little curlytail lizard that checked us out in Freeport, as well as all the sagrei and carolensis anoles here. She thought the gators were neat too.

Pheonixxfoxx
                      Participant

Ouch Branzyboo! That’s just insane!

Phoenixxfoxx, Griselda loves herps in general- she quite enjoyed the little curlytail lizard that checked us out in Freeport, as well as all the sagrei and carolensis anoles here. She thought the gators were neat too.

Awesome, she will fit right in…:)

Susie
                        Keymaster

I’m looking forward to more posts of the Traveling Fuzzies Travels! (that’s how I see the world!)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 109 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.