fbpx

Official Traveling Fuzzy Tracker, Notes and Travel Info UP'd 7/1/2014 Hosting is OPEN to all! PM me for info!

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy Official Traveling Fuzzy Tracker, Notes and Travel Info UP'd 7/1/2014 Hosting is OPEN to all! PM me for info!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Any volunteers to host Tender Ridge? She was supposed to hitch a ride home with siberakh1 when she visited me, but she apparently decided to stick around a little while longer with me when she heard about going to the movies. We’re going to go see the Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtles and then she will be ready to head off somewhere else!

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Pheonixxfoxx
      Participant

I was wondering if Griselda has been shipped yet? I’m not sure where she is coming from? I just don’t want her to get lost on the way here…

I was wondering if Griselda has been shipped yet? I’m not sure where she is coming from? I just don’t want her to get lost on the way here…

Not sure, checking!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
        www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
        Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Just letting you know Allie that I still have Beaver and Templeton but due to the costs of me shipping these guys out to new homes across border I will not be hosting anymore fuzzies. It cost me 20.00 each to send out my travelling fuzzy and my fuzzy swap with the new border rules on packaging and customs declaration! I will send Beaver and Templeton once they are done hanging out here and they have a new destination. ๐Ÿ™‚

K just let me know when.

Hey, everyone else out there My hosting list is empty, all requester have 1-2 fuzzies. I NEED HOSTS!! ๐Ÿ™‚ Otherwise i am gonna end up surfing recent threads and sending random pms to active members. If ya wanna host, it is is open for anybody! Even out side the forums. We only ask that they make an account to share photo’s later on of the visits!

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Templeton and Beaver are gonna hang here for awhile and come on vacation with us for a few weeks. They will be ready to find a home to go to in sept.

Ela_Hara
        Participant

Hey!
          I can host a Fuzzy or two… I can show them some of the sights in Washington DC where I work! I wonder if there are any Fuzzy Mummies at the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History? ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ll PM you ….

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kelsey
          Participant

I would love to host Tender Ridge.

etruscan
            Participant

Hey!
              I can host a Fuzzy or two… I can show them some of the sights in Washington DC where I work! I wonder if there are any Fuzzy Mummies at the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History? ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ll PM you ….

Oh yeah … Fuzzies go way back. ๐Ÿ˜‰

http://paleobiology.si.edu/burgess/canadia.html

etruscan
              Participant

Hey!

I’ll PM you ….

Oh yeah … Fuzzies go way back. Fossil Fuzzies. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Bah – that was supposed to be an edit, not a quote …

Pheonixxfoxx
                Participant

Oh yeah … Fuzzies go way back. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I’d love to have a Fuzzy like that…:D

Susie
                  Keymaster

Hey Traveling Fuzzies! You all must be having so much fun you haven’t had time to check in! Where is everyone? If anyone wants to host one, please let me or “96037” know! If you are having trouble posting pictures to the forum, I’m sure someone can help you out!

Hey Traveling Fuzzies! You all must be having so much fun you haven’t had time to check in! Where is everyone? If anyone wants to host one, please let me or “96037” know! If you are having trouble posting pictures to the forum, I’m sure someone can help you out!

thanks susie!

My 2 fuzzies came on vacation with us and it has turned into a very stressful time for me. My father is older and has been really hard to see this. As of today he had been checked into hospital with congestive heart failure so fuzzies have taken a back seat for now. Will let you know when I’m able to get home and send them off to new visits
                    ๐Ÿ™ sorry

Susie
                    Keymaster

Hug those Fuzzies Branzyboo – they can be very comforting in times of need.

Bodine
                      Participant

I too must apologize for setting Fuzzy on the back burner.She has been living with her cousins but is ready to go on an adventure and to travel to a new host.We moved and it has not been a good time,no way to go out and take her with me but we will take her on a ride this weekend and then send her out into the world again with a few goodies along.No worries!

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 109 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.