Official Traveling Fuzzy Tracker, Notes and Travel Info UP'd 7/1/2014 Hosting is OPEN to all! PM me for info!

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy Official Traveling Fuzzy Tracker, Notes and Travel Info UP'd 7/1/2014 Hosting is OPEN to all! PM me for info!

Viewing 4 posts - 106 through 109 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

Hey Soulscape! I’m so Glad Beary has been having a Great time with you! ๐Ÿ˜€

I’ve been remiss on posting my travel photos of Beary Fluffminister when she was with me in Oct-Nov 2014, and I truly apologize. My work situation heated up in December last year and it hasn’t slowed down since then with our Dept’s reorganization. Now that I have a little more time – finally – I’ll get Beary’s adventures with posted later the week. ๐Ÿ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Zeppard Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Stormbreeze
      Participant

Well, the lovely Tender Ridge has had a nice stay in California. He is currently looking for a new home!

When he first arrived, he was introduced to the Windstone Family:

The spectral showed him a crowd with whom he was a little more comfortable.

He meets a strange, unknown creature.

He couldn’t help but get into the chocolate. I don’t blame him.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Susie
        Keymaster

Beary Fluffminster and her companion have arrived at Windstone today! Tender Ridge arrived here last week. Slowly the travelers are coming in to roost! :love:

Billy Joe wants to take one more trip before he settles down, but I’ve gotten behind with everything and haven’t got his bags packed yet.

If the Traveling Fuzzy you are hosting wants to take a little more time, that is fine – there is no rush. As it is, it will take me quite a while to review all of Beary’s souveniers! She has quite the collection of things and lots of stories to tell. She and Tender Ridge will have a lot to talk about!

(This is really truely exciting! ๐Ÿ™‚ )

Beary Fluffminster and her companion have arrived at Windstone today! Tender Ridge arrived here last week. Slowly the travelers are coming in to roost! :love:

Billy Joe wants to take one more trip before he settles down, but I’ve gotten behind with everything and haven’t got his bags packed yet.

If the Traveling Fuzzy you are hosting wants to take a little more time, that is fine – there is no rush. As it is, it will take me quite a while to review all of Beary’s souveniers! She has quite the collection of things and lots of stories to tell. She and Tender Ridge will have a lot to talk about!

(This is really truely exciting! ๐Ÿ™‚ )

Yes, thank you susie! Those that do not have destinations or thoe that requested to host, please email me again. I’ have lost track of where everyone is or is going. Those that have not heard from me for new hosts can start sending them back to windstone when they are ready! Thanks to all of those who have hosted for such a busy and fun swap!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Viewing 4 posts - 106 through 109 (of 109 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.