Official Traveling Fuzzy Tracker, Notes and Travel Info UP'd 7/1/2014 Hosting is OPEN to all! PM me for info!

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy Official Traveling Fuzzy Tracker, Notes and Travel Info UP'd 7/1/2014 Hosting is OPEN to all! PM me for info!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

Cool pictures everyone! If it’s okay, I am going to hold onto the traveling fuzzy I got until I get back from my upcoming trip to Las Vegas July 2-9. I can take pictures with it there and then send it off to someone else.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
      Participant

Here are more pictures of Billy Joe and of Tender Ridge visiting me. They had a great time exploring Windstone and visiting with the local fuzzies. They are both now on their way to their next stops.

Here they are loving up a Blue Morpho Secret Keeper

and with various of our staff:

Jillian

Laurie

Brandi

Norma

I think I had more pictures but they seem to have disappeared…

They visited John and Melody’s house too. Here they are riding on Melody’s polar bear:

And they gave a rousing welcome to the Fuzzies that Ela Hara sent from Maryland!

While visiting, Billy Joe fell in love with a little fuzzy named City Mouse who lives on my desk. This is how Billy Joe sees her:

She is waiting for him to return one day.

I hope they have wonderful trips exploring the world! I hope all of the traveling fuzzies are!

City Mouse is adorable!
        Hiiii everybody!!*waving* Thanks for sharing :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Kelsey
        Participant

I love the big dragon fuzzy and those little leopard fuzzies too, so cute!

I updated the main post. I currently locations of 5 traveling fuzzies. 1 is exploring elsewhere, 1 is in transit to it’s first location and the last unheard of. If anyone can help me track everyone down, please do!

In other news, Laundry 2011 has gotten a hold of Billy Joe’s cousin Huckleberry, who is currently getting things together to travel. We’ll be hearing from her soon.

I do believe Tender Ridge and Billy Joe are on the way( s ) (or near to being so) to their next locations with Drag0nfeathers and Starbreeze I believe. Susie, is this correct?

Beaver is on his way to Alberta where we have ended up with another double hosting with Branzyboo. He will be meeting up their soon with the other in-transit fuzzy whom we have yet to meet.

Trotter is still exploring on her own. We will continue watching for her safe return.

Griselda as far as I know, is happily enjoying Illinois and will be until July 16. She will be traveling around on a couple of other vacations while she is there. She is really quite the traveler!

The fuzzy that I made, whose name I cannot remember is still visiting with Kim and after a trip down to LA, will be preparing to move on to her next destination.
          Oi, for the life of me, I just can’t remember who the other fuzzies were sent from and I have no access to the list right now. I just remember that there were 8 total. (not counting Huckleberry) If you have sent or received a traveling fuzzy I have NOT mentioned, please do let me know!!

Meanwhile, I have a couple of pics of Beaver at the beach before he left for Canada. I will have more pics of both Beaver and Trotter when the computer complications are resolved.

This has been your Fuzzy Tracker 2.0 Update, thanks for following and have a great week!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Susie
          Keymaster

Beaver used his towel! Douglas Adams was right, you should always carry a towel!

You are correct! Tender Ridge should now be with DragonFeathers and Billy Joe is helping StarBreeze with her pugs.

Cool, what states/cities are those so I can add them to the list?

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Susie
            Keymaster

Tender Ridge should be in Massachusetts and Billy Joe in Florida.

I hope all of the traveling fuzzies have had a fun Fourth of July weekend! How is everyone doing?

Tender Ridge should be in Massachusetts and Billy Joe in Florida.

I hope all of the traveling fuzzies have had a fun Fourth of July weekend! How is everyone doing?

thanks! Huckleberry (billy joe’s older cousin) went out on thursday and is on her way to her first destination. She we are currently fuzzy-less, how about everyone else?

Beaver arrived here safe and sound but he was a little scared and needed his binky! He snuggles under his blanket and then some of our friends from Ciarnet came to show him that it’s safe here
               photo D2702334-18DD-4765-822E-7DAC66A0A6F2_zpsk3rl36bt.jpg

Beaver did some camping and tree climbing with the kids
               photo 0466B23D-9A73-4162-AAC7-2D96D85B731D_zpsrdq4amem.jpg

And then…… Beaver spotted the tiger Lillie’s and dove right on in to play hide and seek. The spotted twins found him and snuck on in too. They were all hiding from the kids. Adeline and Keenan are enjoying playing with the fuzzies
               photo 4A3825AE-96B5-41B4-AF1A-56E1122043F4_zpsncndth7a.jpg

so glad he arrived safely!

Um and another note, I know fuzzies like chocolate, but i am wondering if it is such a good idea to be adding chocolate to envelopes that may potentially end up in a hot mail in the afternoon sun. I am in idaho and it is 85* here, i was informed some that have chocolate and such are melting in the envelopes!

That is the hosts discretion, but just a thought. Maybe if you have any chocolate, we should put it in snack baggies?

so glad he arrived safely!

Um and another note, I know fuzzies like chocolate, but i am wondering if it is such a good idea to be adding chocolate to envelopes that may potentially end up in a hot mail in the afternoon sun. I am in idaho and it is 85* here, i was informed some that have chocolate and such are melting in the envelopes!

That is the hosts discretion, but just a thought. Maybe if you have any chocolate, we should put it in snack baggies?

Beaver had a snickers bar that we had to 86 cuz it was mush and I didn’t want it to explode. He has his peanut m&ms still but ya….. To hot to send chocolate with in summer. Also customs may ? The mushy chocolate and start ripping open fuzzy pkgs to determine what the heck it is 🙂

ya i know that, really stupid thinking on my part. Bodine mentioned that the bar mary put in with huckleberry had melted and it just totally dawned on me.

Bodine
              Participant

Beary Fluffmiester arrived safely here yesterday.I have not been a good host yet because I have been painting an abstract for my daughter’s bday but I promised her I would make it up to her.
                Beary has received her first credit card today.She was delighted!Her candy bar was smooshed but she says it’s okay.She’ll try some Cajun food instead. 😉
                Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                She met Mr.Fishy today.They visted for a bit while I start my day.More pics to come as she gets to visit the Gulf Coast area.

Bodine
                Participant

Beaver arrived here safe and sound but he was a little scared and needed his binky! He snuggles under his blanket and then some of our friends from Ciarnet came to show him that it’s safe here
                   photo D2702334-18DD-4765-822E-7DAC66A0A6F2_zpsk3rl36bt.jpg

Beaver did some camping and tree climbing with the kids
                   photo 0466B23D-9A73-4162-AAC7-2D96D85B731D_zpsrdq4amem.jpg

And then…… Beaver spotted the tiger Lillie’s and dove right on in to play hide and seek. The spotted twins found him and snuck on in too. They were all hiding from the kids. Adeline and Keenan are enjoying playing with the fuzzies
                   photo 4A3825AE-96B5-41B4-AF1A-56E1122043F4_zpsncndth7a.jpg

Great shots Brandy.Hi kids!!!

Bodine
                  Participant

Beary Fluffmiester arrived safely here yesterday.I have not been a good host yet because I have been painting an abstract for my daughter’s bday but I promised her I would make it up to her.
                    Beary has received her first credit card today.She was delighted!Her candy bar was smooshed but she says it’s okay.She’ll try some Cajun food instead. 😉
                    She met Mr.Fishy today.They visted for a bit while I start my day.More pics to come as she gets to visit the Gulf Coast area.

Beary and I just had some girl time and she wanted some bling too.So,I pierced her ears for her [Fuzzyz have ears,you have to really look for them in all that fuzz]and we picked her out some pink sparklies.She is chillin’ with a dragon egg at the moment while mom’s away.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 109 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.