fbpx

My Fantasy and Unicorn Sculptures

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion My Fantasy and Unicorn Sculptures

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    scenceable
    Participant

I have some photos, they’re all indoor ones for now, I hope I can get some outside ones but I’m not sure yet. Also they’ll likely get cut off so here is the album: http://s888.photobucket.com/albums/ac81/evanescenceable/Hannah/

His name is Aiakos, palomino kirin with gold scales, about 6 inches from chest to bum, around 8 or 9 inches tall.

I like his face a lot, it’s my favourite part of him.

And then, I also have this white kirin, who is currently for sale on ebay. I posted him already in the non windstone flea market. His name is aphelion, he’s the same size as Aiakos (they make a cute pair actually)

Here are some of the two kirins:

Finally I have this blue and silver hippocampus. She was a commission, her name is “Eos”. She’s about a 4 inch size (chest to bum, if she was a horse) so she’s about 9 inches tall. The tail was fun to do, though the twists were hard to design. Had to have her balance and look nice at the same time.

So next up… I have a welsh cob portrait commission who still needs paint. He was slow to finish (he was commissioned before the orange bat winged horse) because the commissioner required several corrections to the anatomy and such. But he’s in the process of being painted. After that I have commissions for two forum members (griffinlover and adaneth) which are both in later stages of sculpting. Annddd after that I have a bunch of other stuff that is still in planning stages (a manticore for skylover, a tiger kirin for mmloda, a commission for a dapple grey arabian, etc) so lots of new stuff soon! πŸ™‚

Adaneth
      Participant

I’m really impressed by the tail on that hippocampus–fantastic work! They all look wonderful. πŸ™‚

Hannah
        Participant

I keep coming back to look at the Kirins.. gosh I love your style so much!! πŸ˜€

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Hannah
          Participant

Here is Aiakos, a Kirin that Scenceable made for me and I didn’t actually get to take nice pictures of (read: outdoor pics!) right away since it has been raining for a week XD His hair is a little unruly because I still haven’t gotten any leave in conditioner to tame his flyaways.. but I will eventually! I still think he looks quite handsome πŸ™‚

He’s GORGEOUS. I keep looking at him every day, he’s simply fantastic. I feel like if he was a human he would be a wizard like Gandalf πŸ˜€ His face reminds me of something very old and wise.. I love it! He is also larger than I had expected. I took a picture of him meeting my grab bag young uni, Peachstone.. and there are a couple of gawkers in the background too XD

Click the first image for a larger version πŸ™‚

And tell me how cute these feet are!!

etruscan
            Participant

Congratulations – that is a fantastic piece!

scenceable
              Participant

Wow Hannah he looks so pretty, even with the hair all over the place! Hehe πŸ™‚ I like the second photo a lot, he looks like he’s prancing about and having a great time.

Hannah
                Participant

Thanks for the congrats Etruscan! Ever since I saw scenceable make her Ryu Kirin I knew I HAD to have one!! I’m already looking at horse pictures thinking “hmmmm.. maybe I can commission her for one of these sometime…” XD They’re so gorgeous!

Scenceable – I love that pic too! you nailed the look of the trot in this guy, and especially from the front he just looks so happy-go-lucky! I’m so lucky to have him πŸ˜€ Thank you again!!

Carolyn
                  Participant

I love the furry hair on them . It’s just beautiful .

scenceable
                    Participant

Hey guys. I have a few things done. All 3 of these were commissions, 2 of them were for people on this forum! πŸ™‚ I have finally geared down my hours at work so I should actually have time for sculpting. It’s been such a pain, I was hired for part time and specified that I wanted 15-25 hours a week and they’ve been giving me 32-40 on the night shift. I’m not a very assertive person but I only have a few months for summer and don’t want to waste it πŸ™‚ Anyway I’m just whining. Here’s what I have:

The first is a welsh cob portrait. The commissioner asked me to make her horse Daffy. It was difficult as I’ve never done a portrait before.

Next was a commission for GriffinLuver on here. She wanted an egyptian themed arabian horse. He was fun to make, especially the jewellery. The back part of the saddle is a scarab beetle.

And finally, the two welsh cobs for Adaneth. These two were fun to make but getting the pegs to look nice with the poses took a long time. I’m still hoping to get some nicer outdoor photos of these though.

Hope you enjoy! πŸ˜€

Stephanie
                      Participant

Those all look amazing! My favorite is the welsh cobs – there is so much fun and motion in them!

Adaneth
                        Participant

I can’t WAIT to get them! *happy bounce* πŸ˜€

Sure hope the fewer job hours pan out for you!

Rachel
                          Participant

I should have known that the pair of horses were for Adaneth. They look just like the two on the calendar poster I got from her πŸ™‚ Beautiful!

PurpleTurtle
                            Participant

Wow! Your sculptures are absolutely gorgeous. You are so incredibly talented.

Skylover
                              Participant

I just wanted to post some pictures of the latest commission I got from sceneable – a manticore! He’s quite different from her typical horse-like sculptures, but he is just as wonderful and just as detailed. The first picture is truer to his color, but the flash tends to obscure all his details. It is hard to get a picture that does him any kind of justice, but I tried.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

scenceable
                                Participant

Thanks so much for those pictures Jennifer, he looks great in his new home!

I haven’t updated here in a while so I’ll just post some I’ve done in the last couple months. πŸ™‚

I’ll start with a few outdoor photos of Adeneth’s two boys:

Then I did a whole bunch of kirins. First is Winterlore:

And the mischievous kirin foal, Rhythm:

And then the tiger kirin, for mmloda here on the forum, “Pyralis”:

And I have a grey arabian portrait, “Osiris” who was really little but fun to do:

And then recently I finished three, and happened to be in Niagara with my mom and we had a little hike in the woods so got some interesting photos.

First off, this lovely kirin for eaglefeather281, “Serenity”:

And then a pink, gold, and seafoam coloured unicorn called Gala:

And a gypsy vanner named Elixir:

And finally, a palomino saddlebred type unicorn for WolfenMachine. I haven’t taken proper photos of her yet, but I did get some pretty sunset ones for now. She’s one of my favourite sculptures to date. I think of all the things I’ve made, she’s maybe the 3rd one that I’ll actually be sad about sending away. Hehe. Here’s “Autumn Requiem”

I’m sorry most of the photos are vertical, I didn’t want to post ones that would stretch out the forum. I have more photos on my facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Quequinox-Art/211337422224954

Thanks again for looking! I really appreciate all the support from everyone on this forum. <3

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 121 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.