My Fantasy and Unicorn Sculptures

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion My Fantasy and Unicorn Sculptures

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    scenceable
    Participant

skylover, those pictures look great! Nice to see their hair didn’t get too messed up with shipping. Daydreamer, I have a similar issue with my cat, she seems to go for the fragile things first! And crowfeather, thanks again, that means a lot to me ๐Ÿ™‚

siberakh1
      Participant

Awesome! I really like your Lady Amalthea, Thanatos? (the Capricorn one!), and Ryu. ๐Ÿ™‚

Katherine
        Participant

WOW! Maybe I will someday do a commission. ๐Ÿ™‚

scenceable
          Participant

Thanks for all the compliments, everyone! ๐Ÿ™‚

So it occured to me that I should update the thread with some newer photos of more recent work (thanks copper83!) so here are som photos. Wahoo!

First some of my photos of the commissions/ trades others posted earlier…
            This is the last unicorn, or almalthea, done for Yeral. She is probably the biggest sculpture I’ve done, but I love how she turned out.

Next are the two I did for skylover. One is a kirin, and the other a rearing friesian…

I also did a trade with mmloda. I traded her Cursive (dapple grey andalusian on the first post) and made her a custom tiger unicorn as well.

Copper83
            Participant

Here’s some photos of the first of 2 commissions that I’m getting from scenceable. I can’t wait to get him home! Meet Storm…….

This is the photo he was based on.

scenceable
              Participant

Ok another post… the first one got too big! These are more recent.

The first is a hippocampus I made over my holiday break. His name is Thanatos.

Next is Chryssipus, who is a chestnut arabian unicorn. He is pegged onto a large, heavy base adorned with moss and a pool of water (made with clear resin). He is currently for sale (etsy.com/scenceable) ๐Ÿ™‚

Next I have a trade sculpture I did with copper83. I am currently working on a second one (a fjord! So exciting). I love this guy, it was hard letting him go!
                -Hahaha I see you posted some already!

Finally, I have a trade I did with keplilly. I am also doing a second one for her as well. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hope you enjoy!

Andrea
                Participant

I think I may need a Frodo something ๐Ÿ˜€

Kelly
                  Participant

I can’t get over how real they look, stunning! I’m speechless! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Adaneth
                    Participant

OMG that palomino is to die for!!! Thanks so much for sharing photos! I sure hope I can commission you too later this spring. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hannah
                      Participant

*itch itch itch*

I NEEDS me one of those Kirins sometime! ><

First, computer.. then, commissions… gah! I love him.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Mmloda
                        Participant

I Love my two unicorns! and I hope I can get another one day!
                          I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED A TIGER UNICORN AND I CAN FINALLY SAY THAT I HAVE ONE!
                          They are even more stunning in person… ๐Ÿ˜‰

I really love that Ki rin tho! Hmm NOW I think I may need to get a TIGER KI RIN!…. ๐Ÿ˜€ It might have to wait for a little while!

Marzena

Patricia
                          Participant

๐Ÿ™‚ I can’t wait to see the palomino in person…of course I can’t wait for my other one as well. lol ๐Ÿ˜‰

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Copper83
                            Participant

Here’s some photos of my second commission from scencable. Can’t wait to get him home. His name is Odin.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rachel
                              Participant

I just can’t get over how real and beautiful her sculptures are. I will have one some day!

Adaneth
                                Participant

Wow, Odin is gorgeous! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 121 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.