fbpx

My Fantasy and Unicorn Sculptures

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion My Fantasy and Unicorn Sculptures

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Great work!They are gorgeous.So is that amazing animal that inspired you.Thanks for sharing πŸ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Bodine
      Participant

:jawdrop: OOOOOThe Palomino……WOW,fabulous! πŸ˜‰

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

wow!!! simply gorgeous… i wish i could get one from her someday.

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

HOLY CRAP!!! This is my first time seeing this thread! These are just GORGEOUS!!! I especially love Storm <3 Fantastic work!!

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

scenceable
          Participant

Hey guys, again, thanks for all the kind words!

I have two new sculptures done, both were commissions. I have a few commissions lined up but have been backed up recently with the school year ending. Fortunately my exams are done in less than a week and then I will have much more free time! So if anyone wants to do a trade or something let me know, I have more time to sculpt now! πŸ˜€

I’m not sure how these photos will look, they might get cut off.

First is an orange and blue unicorn named Nalani:

And next is a big palomino drafter named Alasair:

Thanks for looking! Hopefully I’ll have more stuff to post soon πŸ™‚

Adaneth
            Participant

I would LOVE to commission you once you’re caught up with your current queue. But I don’t have a DA account to contact you there, so how would be the best way to go about it? Don’t think I have much that would make a good trade, either…

Anyway, just love that palomino draft unicorn–he’s gorgeous! :love:

scenceable
              Participant

Adaneth- I have 4 to finish, 2 of them are halfway done. So we can start working out the details now, I usually work on 4 or 5 sculptures at a time anyway rather than doing them one by one. You can email me, my email is scenceable at hotmail .com πŸ™‚

Adaneth
                Participant

That’s great! πŸ˜€ I’ll e-mail you tonight with refs and stuff when I’m not supposed to be working… πŸ˜‰

Kelly
                  Participant

Scenceable, have you ever done a racehorse? Your work is amazing! πŸ˜‰

scenceable
                    Participant

I did a galloping thoroughbred recently but ended up painting him a grulla colour. I’ve been obsessed with bay horses lately, all my sketches for new stuff are bay horses, so I should do a thoroughbred. I kind of want to do some portrait models as practise so famous racers would be good to do. Zenyatta, Rachel Alexandra, Lost in the Fog, Silver Train, Tiznow, Artie Schiller, Curlin, and Colonel John were ones I was thinking of doing at some point, but I never seem to actually make most of the things I plan to!

Hopefully this summer I will have time to try some new things. (I always make “summer art goals” lol) I want do try some “all clay” type sculptures like griffons, wolves, or birds. Maybe work on human sculptures. I bought some feathers recently so want to work on making some feathery wings for some of my horses, and then to just practise and improve on my horse-making skills in general. Also I am hoping to get back into selling on ebay again- it’s been over a year and would be interesting to see. Plus the economy issues are over and things are selling on ebay again. πŸ˜€

scenceable
                      Participant

Hi everyone! πŸ™‚

I made a facebook page for sculptures, I figured it’d be a good way for people to follow progress without adding me as a friend. (Not that I mind that) The page is here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Quequinox-Art/211337422224954

Also I am all finished with school for the year so am willing to take on some commission trades for windstones. I have a lot more free time now so the queue has been moving much faster. If anyone is interested feel free to send me a pm.

scenceable
                        Participant

Here’s a commission I finished this week, his name is Belltock. He was a commission from someone on the my little pony arena. She asked that I dull the colours a bit so he would be more realistic. She wanted him with a vanner type body. I hand dyed the hair (my fingers were green for a few days!) and it actually turned out the right colour. The wings were a learning experience, I spent a few weeks deciding how to make them. The bony parts are made from the superflex clay I use for horns and such. Then the webbing is fabric which I glazed, painted, and varnished several times. The wings are removable on pegs and are very light and slightly poseable.

And then, my dad randomly called me up to go to the cottage. It’s weird, I don’t see him much and he just called out of the blue. My grandmother’s cottage is about an hour away from where I live, but my dad lives another 3 hours away in the other direction. Anyway, since I was on the way he picked me up and we hung out there for the day. So belltock got to go on an adventure! I live in an apartment so don’t get much chance to do outdoor photos, so this was nice.

If the photos are cut off, you can right click them and hit “open in new tab” or something similar to see the wider version πŸ™‚

Adaneth
                          Participant

Nice work! (I’m so excited for my commission too!) And I really love those outdoor shots. πŸ˜€ I hope the commissioner loves him!

Hannah
                            Participant

Scenceable has been working on a commission for me (it’s a trade actually, a Kirin done by her for Sable the PYO uni that I did recently), and she’s just about done with it!! I want her to be able to post the official “done” pictures but here’s a teaser because I’m too excited to keep it to myself XD

He’s a Kirin with palomino coloring (who would have guessed that of me?! XD )

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Adaneth
                              Participant

Awww, looking forward to seeing more of the kirin! πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 121 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.