My Fantasy and Unicorn Sculptures

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion My Fantasy and Unicorn Sculptures

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    Elena
    Participant

Gorgeous!!! :hi:
      I like your dragons, they look diferent than what we’re used to and show some imagination πŸ™‚
      Also LOVE that Hippocampus

Hannah
      Participant

I just wanted to say that I was looking at your Deviant Gallery and.. Zombie Horse? AWESOME. Very nice job on all of your stuff πŸ˜€ I also love the life-sized unicorn! Epic!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

WolfenMachine
        Participant

W-O-W! So many of them look like photographs of horses that have been photoshopped into unicorns. These are all VERY stunning. I absolutely LOVE your black and white…gypsy vanner? unicorn and the roan colored running one. How long does it take you to make one of these?

scenceable
          Participant

Thanks guys!

Yeral- I haven’t done a zombie horse in ages, I should do one again sometime! Thanks πŸ™‚

wolfenmachine- thank you! I usually work on them bit by bit over a few weeks to a month. Sculpting takes 6-20 hours I would say, and painting and hairing is another few depending on how complex the paint job is. The dapple grey unicorn took a really long time to paint and I had to spend a good few hours cleaning and conditioning the hair to use. It really depends πŸ™‚

Hannah
            Participant

I just wanted to let everyone know that I did a trade with Scenceable and the unicorn that she made for me is A-MA-ZING!!! This lady is a whopping 12 and a half inches from hoof to horn tip, and measures 5 and a half inches from front hoof to back hoof. I requested that she resemble the Unicorn from the Last Unicorn, and I seriously could not have gotten a more perfect representation! I am so incredibly happy with her, and I would wholeheartedly recommend Scenceable to anyone who asks!

Skylover
              Participant

I recently did a trade with Sceneable as well for a white and gold kirin and a rearing friesian. I took pictures, but they didn’t come out well, so I’ll try to take more within the next couple of days and post them. (However, she does have them on her DeviantArt account if you want to see them before I can post pictures.) I’m incredibly pleased with both of them, and I’ll happily second Yeral’s recommendation.

Hannah
                Participant

I saw that Kirin, and I drooled. I already told her I’m going to beg her to make me one sometime πŸ™‚

scenceable
                  Participant

Awwwe you guys are so kind! It’s so cool seeing photos of them by someone else, and I’ll glad you guys each like your unicorns. I think the last unicorn was the biggest I’ve made. She was really fun to make, and I love the last unicorn so was glad to be able to do that. The kirin I liked from the beginning, but he’s become my most popular sculpture ever. Both on deviantart and other sites people keep asking me to buy him, or make him for them- I’ve never had one so popular! Luckily I don’t ever make the “same” sculpture twice, though I wouldn’t mind doing a sort of similar creature for you at some point, yeral

Thanks so much for the kind words, it’s great first thing in the morning! And thanks again for the trades, I really appreciate them.

Adaneth
                    Participant

Fantastic work! She reminds me of the unicorn from the medieval ‘Unicorn Tapestries’ as well, so tall and thin and elegant. Nice work! πŸ™‚

Kelly
                      Participant

That looks great! Can you link the deviant art site? I’d like to see your other art. Again, really nice. πŸ˜€

Copper83
                        Participant

Love the unicorn, the kirin, and the Andalusian. Now I’m even more excited about getting my commission. πŸ˜€

Skylover
                          Participant

crowfeather wrote:

That looks great! Can you link the deviant art site? I’d like to see your other art. Again, really nice. πŸ˜€

She posted her DeviantArt site on the first page which is why I didn’t link to it in my post, but here it is again:

http://scenceable.deviantart.com/

Here is the link to her pictures of the kirin and friesian:

Kirin:

http://scenceable.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d36mp78

Friesian:

http://scenceable.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d36pife

Edit: Here are a couple of my own pictures:

Kirin:

Friesian:

scenceable
                            Participant

Thanks for posting the links skylover!

I am working on commissions for copper and keplilly at the moment. Both are gypsy vanners, one is going to be a galloping black and white, the other will be a palomino. (pose is yet undecided) I am also making a large dragonish monster for someone on deviantart. Art is slow at the moment with school, but I still manage to get stuff done on weekends. I was so fast over the holidays, it’s weird being back with school. Gah.

Thanks for all the lovely comments too, everyone. It means so much to me 😳

i saw those on da and i am still amazed. i have always loved the last unicorn and this is definitely a beautiful representation…. LOOOOOVE!!! i would totally commission you for something but my 2 year old daughter is obsessed with horses and it would devastate her that mom had a horse she couldnt play with. haha!

Kelly
                              Participant

Thanks for posting the links, Skylover. Scenceable, Amazing art. All I can say! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 121 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.