My Fantasy and Unicorn Sculptures

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion My Fantasy and Unicorn Sculptures

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

Neat! I’ll try to drop by…

Adaneth
      Participant

Oh! Just had to say I love your new avatar. Gorgeous! πŸ™‚

Blight
        Participant

I remember seeing your sculptures! Very impressive work!

My favourites are Unicorns #6 and #8! Lovely posture, details, the anatomy, and the mohair πŸ™‚

scenceable
          Participant

Oh, Adaneth I’m sorry I didn’t see you comment earlier, thank you!

And thank you Wolfrott! πŸ˜€

scenceable
            Participant

Hi everyone! I have not updated this thread in about a million years. Mostly because I haven’t really done much sculpting πŸ˜› ANYWAY my last exam was today, I am now done undergrad and so am opening up commissions. If you are interested, all the commission info is here: http://quequinoxart.com/commission-information.html

I am also keeping a public waiting list here, it’s quite empty at the moment though: http://scenceable.deviantart.com/journal/Commission-Information-and-Waiting-List-298787718

In the past I’ve done trades for windstones and although I am very low on room I am only human so of course can still be tempted. So, if you’re interested in that, here’s sort of a brief list of what I might be looking for:
              1. Grab bag unicorns, young or baby, I like appaloosas and greys but will consider anything
              2. White grand unicorn
              3. Black baby and young unicorn
              4. Silver Male Grulla unicorn
              5. Lap dragons (pink, rainbow, silver, empea, peacock)
              6. Fledglings (peacock, silver, ruby or red fire)
              7. Ebay equines (unicorns and pegasi), I’ll consider anything

If you’re interested, shoot me a pm or an email (commissions@quequinoxart.com) and we shall discuss!

I am doing a show over Canada Day weekend (July 1st) in Kingston, Ontario. I’ll be selling sculptures there, if anyone lives close and wants to come! In either case I will be quite busy in the next few months so should update fairly often.

Oh, and I am thinking I am probably going to do a livestream tomorrow afternoon around 4pm EST. Just sculpting and making armatures and all that good stuff πŸ˜€ I will post here when it’s live.

scenceable
              Participant

Livestreaming now here!
                http://www.livestream.com/quequinoxart

Sculpting and making armatures and such πŸ™‚

Your sculptures are fantastic! I really enjoyed watching your livstream! You put in a lot of hard work and it shows!

scenceable
                Participant

Thanks so much! I’ll try to do another stream soon πŸ™‚

Here’s the first sculpture I’ve finished this summer. He’s a dapple grey thoroughbred type named Consonance.

I’m going to my first art show ever in July so I’ll be bringing him to that. He’ll be for sale there, and if he doesn’t sell I’ll put him on etsy. If there’s anyone in the area, the show is called Artfest Kingston and is in Kingston, Ontario, June 30, July 1-2nd. And, as I said earlier, I am open for commissions at the moment too! πŸ™‚

It’s nice being able to sculpt again! πŸ™‚

Adaneth
                  Participant

Lovely work on those dapples! πŸ™‚

scenceable
                    Participant

Hey guys! I’m going to be doing another stream today at 3pm EST (in about 2 hours). The link is here: http://www.livestream.com/quequinoxart

I’m going to be sticking hair on these two. Feel free to stop in and ask questions or chat! πŸ˜€

Scathach
                      Participant

Gasp! They are spectacular! I missed your livestream (I was working). But you have an incredible talent. Hat’s off to you!!!

Life is beautiful.

I might have to get you to do some commissions sometime. I doubt i could do Rana (in my icon) any justice as a sculpture, but i think you could probably do one of her quite well.

scenceable
                        Participant

Gasp! They are spectacular! I missed your livestream (I was working). But you have an incredible talent. Hat’s off to you!!!

Thanks so much ^^; Hopefully I’ll do another stream soon.

I might have to get you to do some commissions sometime. I doubt i could do Rana (in my icon) any justice as a sculpture, but i think you could probably do one of her quite well.

I would love to! Feel free to send an email if you decide to πŸ™‚

scenceable
                          Participant

Hey guys, I am livestreaming some sculpting right now, (June 4th at 5pm est) I’ll be on for a few hours so feel free to pop in and chat or ask questions! http://www.livestream.com/quequinoxart

Jinya
                            Participant

Loved the livestream! Might have you do one of my fantasy creatures for me in the future.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 121 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.