fbpx

My Fantasy and Unicorn Sculptures

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion My Fantasy and Unicorn Sculptures

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    scenceable
    Participant

scenceable
      Participant

Hi! I have been lurking on the forum for a while and figured I would post and share some art. Here’s some of my unicorns…

My sculptures are all made from scratch over wire. They are made from polymer clay, painted in acrylics, and have mohair manes and tails. Thanks for looking!

And a few non-unicorns… these are the only dragons I’ve done and I’m not too proud, I am working on a few more. I want to get better at doing dragons, and maybe try a gryphon too!

I should also mention that I do commissions for these….and I am willing to trade commissions for windstones ๐Ÿ˜€ (and also my little pony, breyer, other sculptures…) feel free to pm me if this interests you.

scenceable
        Participant

Yep I do ๐Ÿ˜ณ I don’t think any of these guys are available, all been sold or traded, except the last picture. I do commissions, my pricing is here: http://scenceable.deviantart.com/journal/16033076/ Also I have an etsy store here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/scenceable

thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

machineguts
          Participant

They are absolutely spectacular, scenceable. I am in awe!

They’re all gorgeous, but these two are just phenomenal!

Rachel
            Participant

Wow! Very beautiful!!

Anonymous

Wow…. just wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ You are very talented!

twindragonsmum
                Participant

Welcome senceable! Your work is astounding – I’m completely gobsmacked ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

twindragonsmum :hi:

tdm

Patricia
                  Participant

Wow…those are awesome!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Adaneth
                    Participant

Beautiful work! Love the effect with the mohair. Thanks for sharing! ๐Ÿ˜€

WOW…. i’m working on a fantasy horse sculpture now and i truly appreciate your skill!! very beautiful and elegant!

scenceable
                      Participant

Wow thanks everyone ๐Ÿ™‚ You are all too kind.

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

Those are gorgeous! Your knowledge of proportion and muscle structure is phenomenal as well. Thank you so much for sharing :yes: .

Bodine
                          Participant

Very cool! I like the blk/w Pinto. ๐Ÿ™‚ What are the normal sizes of them? What Windstones are you interested in?

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

scenceable
                            Participant

Most of them are around 7-9 inches tall, so a bit smaller than the classic breyers. As far as windstones I’m looking for, there are a lot I don’t have. I only really buy them on classifieds sites so I have a lot of the common ones, peacock, green and a few brown ones in various poses. (dragons) I really like the equine windstones, like the unicorns and pegasus. I have the male unicorn and that’s it. I don’t have any cats, gryphons, or anything else except the few dragons and one unicorn. ๐Ÿ™‚

dragonmedley
                              Participant

Wow. Totally wow. I think my favorite is the black one and the hypocampus.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 121 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.