GB Pebble Loaf Dragons 3/20/18 Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Pebble Loaf Dragons 3/20/18 Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

My not-an-oddball dragon.  He is a pretty range of colors and some of his feathers have interesting shading.

I’m on the fence about this guy, so let me know if he is your dream dragon!  He is somewhat temperamental – he sulked and refused to show his best colors unless he was being held (sigh).

Betrluk1
      Participant

My boyfriend and i got our dragons in and the adds have been posted. My two i am trading for unicorns and pegasus statues. Seans is available fore sale.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BigCatKeeper
        Participant

They look stunning!  I’m so jealous of everyone’s that has arrived so far.  Mine won’t be here until Wednesday.

Brittany
          Participant

Lilac

Here is the lovely lilac/lavender loaf I got! She’s very cute, but I’m not much for purple, so I would love to trade her. My husband also got one, I am not sure what it looks like yet, but will post once he/she arrives.

Pheonixxfoxx
            Participant

My Oddball is here!!

I’d be lying if I didn’t say I love him. I’m really on the fence if I’m going to put him up for sale. Like I said, I really shouldn’t of bought him in the first place but I just couldn’t resist!

Mika
              Participant

Welp. Got a green piece.

This one’s up for trade and I’ll have an ad up shortly. I will look at anything non-green that’s offered.

Prezaurian
                Participant

I just find it fascinating that these pebbles have glass eyes.  Very different from all the other pebbles.  Unless I’m remembering the other pebbles incorrectly.

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

Nope you’re correct!
                    First Pebble with glass eyes. AND I believe I saw are least one gem on the foreheads, and perhaps a tiny one on the snouts?

They are ALL very pretty! I’d LOVE to get an Ivory one if they’re offered as Production pieces.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

dashesndots
                    Participant

It’s always so fun to see them start arriving at their destinations!

Mine will be here tomorrow 🙂

etruscan
                      Participant

My black/green/blue dragon will be going to a new home.

Bodine
                        Participant

I would so love to have one so if anyone has a spare please keep me in mind.Thanks😀

That gold striped one is gorgeous.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Natasha
                          Participant

My two have arrived and while I love the sculpt, these two are not something that will work in my collection. Their painting is super neat but i just can’t with the color scheme. I’d like to trade both. They have gorgeous colors but not for me. Please get in touch to trade. I’m especially interested in red/orange/purple Halloween-ish pieces or would consider Unis.  I also love the gold/turquoise ones and the purple tiger from the oddball batch.  I pretty much like everything in the oddball batch except the mainly blue ones.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                            ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                            Mother: Okapi
                            Gothic - Mahogany
                            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

WeRePaNtHeR
                            Participant

I love your blue and purple tentacle oddball Natasha! So pretty!

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

Pheonixxfoxx
                              Participant

I did the adult thing and listed mine in the classifieds, I’m taking offers on him for those who might be interested.

KaytanaPhoenix
                                Participant

Here’s my little ones! They’re very cute but as much as I admire the stripey ones, it isn’t really my taste. The other is very cute but I will be open to trades/sale offers on them. I’ll be posting an ad for them, if you’re interested in one of these cuties!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 183 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.