GB Pebble Loaf Dragons 3/20/18 Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Pebble Loaf Dragons 3/20/18 Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

Show us your regular & Oddball Pebble Loaf Dragon GBs!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

etruscan
      Participant

I was able to grab one of each.  So glad I didn’t go grocery shopping before coming home!

jmoore
        Participant

Missed out on the oddballs, but was able to grab a “regular” one!  Hooray!

Nightcrow
          Participant

Wow, the oddballs went quickly!  I snagged a regular one, though.

If anyone gets that white and grey one, maybe they’ll want to trade it for whatever one I end up with…  😀

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Brittany
            Participant

I’m still just trying to check out ;_; any tips or just keep trying? Poor website must be swamped!!!

Melody
              Keymaster

Yeah, the store was having trouble keeping up! Keep trying.

Brittany
                Participant

Will do! Thank you 🙂

etruscan
                  Participant

When I saw the loaf dragons (about 8 minutes after the email came to my inbox) there were 71 regular dragons and 7 oddballs.  Now there are 10 regular dragons and no oddballs.  No wonder the store was swamped!

Mika
                    Participant

Class pics were up so I picked out a few that stood out to me, in no particular order…

Seems a few of them are close enough in color to be considered siblings.

It’s nice to see so much red. I don’t remember any previous grab bag having so many red pieces.

Was there no class photo of the oddball batch? I’m really curious about what they look like.

Nightcrow
                      Participant

Mika – An Oddball class photo is posted in the Ask Melody section where the Pebble Dragons were being discussed!

Go here and scroll down: https://windstoneeditions.com/topic/so-whats-next-on-the-schedule-part-2/page/62/

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Hannah
                        Participant

I had an Oddball in my cart on three separate occasions, and it kept telling me (after I got PAST my cart screen, to the payment screen) that they were unavailable.  Not sure if there’s something wrong with the store, but I thought the 45 minute timer was supposed to prevent things like that from happening.  Three times!  Super frustrating.

Anyway, I am getting one of the regular ones despite my better judgement because the oddballs were the ones that really spoke to me.  The only one (that I can see from the class pictures) that I really love the look of from this batch is this guy:

Since the chances of me getting him from the store are slim to none, if you happen to get this guy and aren’t in love, please get in touch with me!  I will very likely trade any of the ones I get from this batch for him (unless the one I do get really blows me away).

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Mika
                          Participant

Thank you!:) That black one is super pretty.

PrairieVixen
                            Participant

I had the same thing happen to me as well. I had one of each in my cart and when I went to check out I got the same notification in regard to the Oddball and had to actually remove the Oddball listing from my cart so I just ended up with a regular one.

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Pheonixxfoxx
                              Participant

The Oddballs if anyone is curious:

PrairieVixen
                                Participant

I quickly circled the ones that really caught my eye right off the bat.  Usually I prefer cooler colors but I’m adoring these reddish-orange dragons!  If you get one of these that you don’t love, please consider giving me a holler! Thanks 🙂

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 183 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.