GB Pebble Loaf Dragons 3/20/18 Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Pebble Loaf Dragons 3/20/18 Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

GOOD LUCK Guys!
      Hope you all get ones you love!
      I sat this one out – keeping my funds for the Kickstarter.

KaytanaPhoenix! So GREAT to see you online again! Yay! I owe you (and Mimi) a PM… I’ve just been so crazy this week and last week with work – we moved into our new office space last Monday and I’ve been unpacking in between site testing, helping clients and dealing with site issues! Oy!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Mika
      Participant

Right click the image, open it in a new window, then delete the “-dimensionshere” at the end of the image link, and you’ll have the full-sized photo. Should look like this: https://windstoneeditions.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/GB-Pebble-loaf-dragons-from-top-class-pic.jpg

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Yup stupendous! I completely @%$# missed them! What else is new!?

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

etruscan
          Participant

Well, unlike the rest of us, you have $200 still in your bank account!  I wasn’t expecting them to be that much but I should have known better.

Marianne
            Participant

Thanks loads Mika!! That looks much better!

PrairieVixen
              Participant

Yay, you’re the best Mika! I was wondering the same thing and could only get the tiny version. Thank you!

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

KaytanaPhoenix
                Participant

Well, well, isn’t that a handy trick I never knew! 😂 Thanks for sharing!!

KaytanaPhoenix
                  Participant

And there is me failing at the forums on my phone already! 😂 Missed seeing this comment, haha. Hopefully I’ll be on here a little more! Get to go through the learning process of the new forum layout, lol. – Sounds like you’ve been busy! No worries on the pm! When you can get to it 🙂

Kim
                    Blocked

I didn’t see that these came out until after they were sold out so I missed them too!  If I had seen the pink and teal oddball one though I may have tried to get one if I had seen them in time as it would go with other pieces I have in those colours!  If anyone gets that one or another pink one like these ones pictured here please let me know as I would be willing to buy one or maybe trade another piece for one!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

KaytanaPhoenix
                      Participant

So as I try to convince myself I am in fact tired enough to sleep, I was taking a closer look at all the dragons when something caught my attention…

Am I the only one to question if the black and blue dragon at the top and the white and grey bottom left got their gem/eyes? lol… Maybe it’s my being too used to eyeless Windstones sitting around (Unfinished PYO’s, lol) but it really does look like they don’t have their gems or eyes in 🤔 or I’m crazy, totally possible too, lol

KaytanaPhoenix
                        Participant

Oh Lord, if someone happened to watch my brain unravel on this, they would have to laugh. Before asking (since deleted) if there was a more complete class photo of the oddball dragons, I should have maybe looked, haha. But the black/blue and one silver dragons still look gemless/eyeless to me, lol. Anywho, slightly more dragons than originally thought!

Amber
                          Participant

I didn’t have the funds to get one this time, but if anyone gets the purple headed, peachy-orange-yellow bodied oddball with the tentacle-like markings and doesn’t absolutely love it….and would be willing to potentially sell it or trade for other sculpts — please PM me! I adore that one!

pipsxlch
                            Participant

I was blessed to get one of the ones hiding from the fracas, and am hoping for a simpler scaled or maybe feathered one, preferably in green or brownish without a lot of different colors. I’ll trade it probably if it’s real busy, colorful, or pastel. Looking forward to seeing what everyone gets!

etruscan
                              Participant

The post office says that my dragons will arrive tomorrow (Friday).  Maybe … unless things move faster than they have recently, the dragons will show up on Saturday.  Still not bad – thanks to Susie for getting them shipped quickly!

Dragon_Hoarder
                                Participant

Got mine a day early.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 183 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.