fbpx

GB Pebble Loaf Dragons 3/20/18 Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Pebble Loaf Dragons 3/20/18 Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

Congrats, Dragon Hoarder! He’s gorgeous!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Zelda
      Participant

Argh, sad that I missed out completely on these – I never got the email! If anybody lands the ‘oddballs’ that have black swirls with the turquoise dots along them, or the tiger stripes, and they aren’t completely in love, let me know! Perhaps we can trade…

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

whisker hunter west
        Participant

As was pointed out to me, there’s a post in the Store section about a few sneaky GB pebble loaf dragons (main batch) that hid when the store broke, and Susie is finding homes for.  No idea how many, but worth a try if you were going to buy!

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

Suzanne-Marie
          Participant

Congrats Dragon_Hoarder !!
            What a gorgeous dragon!!
            Looks labor-intensive too!!
            Another wonderful GB sucess as always Melody!!
            Warm Hugs !!

Kim
            Blocked

KaytanaPhoenix, I noticed those dragons too that looked like they were missing eyes but I am sure if they would have finished them or caught them before shipping, hopefully!  Zelda I was also going to say Susie posted she had some extra dragons if you still wanted one!  I decided to wait as Melody said she would paint more and I just really liked the pink ones which there weren’t many of.  But my mom decided to get a straggler grab bag so I am curious to see which ones she gets.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

KaytanaPhoenix
              Participant

I’m nervous to hope mine arrives tomorrow, Denver sorting facility is a bit well known for messing up, lol. We shall see! lol

Congrats on the pretty lil tiger stripe! Quite the cutey! 🙂

Pheonixxfoxx
                Participant

My Oddball will be here sometime today, though I really shouldn’t of bought one! I just bought a rather expensive Roughneck Monitor (my dream lizard), which my better half helped me to obtain. I owe Rodney some money now obviously, so there will be a good chance that my Oddball will be up for sale. Unless I fall head over heals in love, which I probably will knowing me, LOL!!! 😀

GardenNinja
                  Participant

Woo-hoo!  Mine just arrived! I’m very happy with her. I would only trade for one of the oddball ones in my previous post, or possibly a purple on black one.

By herself:

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

GardenNinja
                    Participant

Here is a size comparision with the Pebble Wolf:

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

MandBsMom
                      Participant

Oh GardenNinja, I just love yours!!!!!

Here is mine. I will be putting up a trade ad for blues ones, purple ones, or teal green ones like GardenNinja’s.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Natasha
                        Participant

These guys have so much personality! I love this sculpt! Nice grabs, everyone!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                          ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                          Mother: Okapi
                          Gothic - Mahogany
                          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

etruscan
                          Participant

Great minds think alike (or something).  Loaf dragon with the pebble wolf and a unicorn colt:

etruscan
                            Participant

Photos of the dragon himself … he’s a pretty thing with lots of detail!

Mika
                              Participant

Mine is out for delivery today. Looking forward to opening it once I get home from work.

tig3r06
                                Participant

Oh wow they’re all so pretty!!!  Congrats guys!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 183 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.