fbpx

GB Pebble Loaf Dragons 3/20/18 Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Pebble Loaf Dragons 3/20/18 Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

Here’s the ones calling to me. I snagged one of each. It does my heart good to see so much red/orange in this batch!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

WeRePaNtHeR
      Participant

Splurged irresponsibly and have an oddball coming, I have an adored pet rabbit so am hoping as a bunny lover to get the white-silver silhouette with the bitty bunny on it from the ad photo. If someone else gets it and doesn’t love it will you consider trading with me? I’m sure whichever comes I will like, but, only the rabbit one is loved.

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

Nightcrow
        Participant

There are quite a few reds in this bunch!  If I get a red or orange one, you’ll be the first person I send a PM to.  😀

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Zexious
          Participant

I’m so bummed I wasn’t quick enough to get an Oddball! They’re so cuuuute <3!

Honestly, I love them all! The surprise is half the fun

GardenNinja
            Participant

I missed the oddballs, but I got one of the others.  Here are the ones that caught my eye in the pics.  The ones above the magenta lines are my #1’s, and the ones below are my #2’s.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Betrluk1
              Participant

I was able to snag one of each if for some reason one doesnt speak to me i may trade for another or for grab bag baby unis.

Marianne
                Participant

I’m having trouble ordering. I have one in my cart but it keeps saying there are none in stock!! Help!!

Dragoneer_88
                  Participant

I had that happen to me too. I had to go back to the store front page and start over to get the order to go through. The dragon stayed in my cart at least.

Marianne
                    Participant

Whew, finally worked. Third time paying was the charm. When I went back to start again it was saying there were no more in stock but I still had one in my cart!!?! I panicked for a few but it finally let me pay for it. Talk about getting in on the last minute! Had trouble with my password. Trouble with finding my gift certificate code then trouble buying it. Whew!! So happy now. 😆

Shotzy11
                      Participant

I got one last minute too. Same issues with cart. Really wish I had gotten an oddball. If anyone wants to trade a regular for an oddball just let me know! 😁

Marianne
                        Participant

Yes, those odd balls seemed to go so fast! I would have dearly loved to get one of those but Oh well. Still a happy camper!

KaytanaPhoenix
                          Participant

Been ages since I have been around much, but I am super happy I was online when these released. They’re so cute!! ❤ I can’t wait to see which ones arrive! and can’t wait to see the individual photos come in!

They reminded me of the good ol’ rush when there was no cart timer, lol. Hopefully the glitch will be fixed! I got hit with it too but got things worked out that I was able to order one of each

My gosh, I can’t stop fawning over the blue tones of the odd ball ones, and the one with orange and teal with a black face 😍😍

pipsxlch
                            Participant

Darn having to work and no internet there- and the post on the blog never showed for me last night (I always look there, but was on a tablet and tablets seem to refuse to show lots of things) so I didn’t know they were coming anyhow. Oh well I really would prefer something simple; maybe they’ll be released later in a simpler regular/LP run? So none for me, though maybe some simple green(ish) or brown(ish) one will pop up on resale for a not-out-of-line price and able to take CC. Please folks post yours so us slowpokes can enjoy them vicariously!

BigCatKeeper
                              Participant

When I first got the e-mail on my walk home, I considered waiting to get to my computer instead of ordering from my phone… I’m so glad I didn’t make that mistake!  Ordered a regular because I am just in love with the patterning on them.  Fingers crossed for something with blues and feather designs, though they all look amazing.  I’m ridiculously pleased right now.

Marianne
                                Participant

How again do you view the class picture more clearly? Some of you have some amazing close ups and I would love to obsess a bit more over them.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 183 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.