fbpx

GB Pebble Loaf Dragons 3/20/18 Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Pebble Loaf Dragons 3/20/18 Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    whisker hunter west
    Participant

I’ve still been trying to keep track, because at this point why not!  =)  I just didn’t want to continuously spam the forum with updates and clog whatever server hosts the pictures.

As of today, 40 of the 83 in the main batch have showed up on the forums, classifieds, or eBay:

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

Nightcrow
      Participant

Wow, almost exactly half have shown up!  That seems pretty good, considering how these things sometimes go.  Thanks for keeping track!

It looks like most of my top faves have shown up, except for three.  If anyone gets the silvery-blue one in the bottom row, the purple-and-green one in the row above that, or one of the teal ones from the 1st or 4th rows and wants to trade, please PM!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Linda
        Participant

I won the Loaf Dragon on e-bay here are the pictures.

etruscan
          Participant

Very pretty!

Nightcrow
            Participant

What a cute Loaf, Linda!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Zexious
              Participant

That little green loaf is to die for! I’ve had a pretty full plate recently, and haven’t been stalking the eBay auctions like I typically do. I’m a little bummed I’ve missed out on the eBay GB leftovers ):

I can’t believe such a large batch sold out so quickly, during the initial release! Is that typical?

etruscan
                Participant

Another straggler from the GB loafs is closing tonight and there may be more to come.

Yes, it is typical for a batch this size to sell out quickly.  Melody has said that when a new batch of Grab Bag pieces goes into the store we normally buy about 125 of them in the first rush.  This batch wasn’t that large.

Azurielle
                  Participant

Well, it’s also a brand new sculpt, and a dragon.

Keeper of the Fledgings

Linda
                    Participant

I have got this dragon off e-bay.

Angelika_Zen
                      Participant

Great dragons, Linda! I think I like the one on the left the best!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Marie
                        Participant

My first sweet Pebble Loaf from ebay arrived last week and I just love her!! 

etruscan
                          Participant

Well, I responded that Marie’s dragon was very pretty but apparently the Forum ate my comment.  Trying again … your dragon is very pretty!

Marie
                            Participant

Thanks so much Etruscan! I was tickled to have won her that day on eBay. Even more excited when she arrived home 😊  This sculpt is just adorable. Congrats to all that gave them homes. Wish we could see more of them.

whisker hunter west
                              Participant

For a while, it seemed like every time I went to post an updated class pic call-out, a new one showed up.  But it’s been over a week now, so maybe all the ones in play have been seen.  By my count, 45 of the 83 pebble loaf dragons in the class pic have shown up on the forum or eBay.

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

Azurielle
                                Participant

I may have acquired one not yet accounted for. I think it’s the second row from the top, fourth from the left side. Not sure how to post pics anymore since Photobucket made a mess of things and you can’t post anything not your own art on Flickr anymore, though.

Keeper of the Fledgings

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 183 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.