GB Pebble Loaf Dragons 3/20/18 Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Pebble Loaf Dragons 3/20/18 Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

Very Pretty, Kim!

I really love this one – the feather patterns on the wings are my favorite!

Great Grab! I’d be interested in her if you don’t find another trade.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

pipsxlch
      Participant

I managed to trade my Harley Davidson loaf for a green one. Before I got my new one, there were others I did like better in the showoff thread- after getting him, he’s just right. Turns out he almost perfectly matches a chunk of labradorite I had on the shelf behind where I set him. He hasn’t been seen on the thread yet, so here he is. He matches the stone better than the pictures make it look, that chatoyance is hard to capture accurately in a photo!

pipsxlch
        Participant

Stephanie
          Participant

Beautiful loaf!  And I love that stone too!

Kim
            Blocked

It is very pretty!  I love labradorite too!  I am still waiting on my dragons to come in hopefully in the next couple days.  It has taken a bit longer than usual but at least they are in Canada now!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

whisker hunter west
              Participant

My fire-plumaged dragon has found a new home, and traded places with an almost water-themed sibling.  They are even neighbors in the class pic – 2nd and 3rd from the right on the 2nd row.  This dragon has a rather fascinating color-shifting paint job that changes between bright teal and almost green depending on the lighting, with silver accents and silver eyes.

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

Stephanie
                Participant

Oooh, that one is beautiful!  I’m such a sucker for blues/teals.  😀

Samwise
                  Participant

Gorgeous pipsxlch. Nice trade and love the cohesion with the labradorite!

Kim
                    Blocked

Very pretty one!  I finally got mine in too!  Between all the confusion of these selling out and me missing them, to Melody saying she would paint more oddball ones and me saying I would wait and saying I hoped there might be more pink or rainbow ones in the future to Susie messaging saying they had extra dragons leftover and I could buy one or two, I ended up buying two extras dragons and these are the results!  Melody did say she was going to paint more oddball ones for a future batch too so I was super surprised as I didn’t know what to expect but they are so gorgeous!  The only problem is that since my mom bought one before too, we now have 3 dragons and only planned on keeping two.  So as much as I love all 3 we will be taking offers to sell or trade one of them.  The pink and teal one has my favourite colours so I will probably keep that one and take offers on the rainbow tiger and my mom’s because even though rainbow ones are also favourites of mine I know a lot of others like them too.  If you like one of these let me know, before I change my mind!

With my mom’s dragon in the middle:

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Mary
                      Participant

Wow, Kim!  Both of those are gorgeous!  Congrats

tig3r06
                        Participant

Those are gorgeous and so is your mom’s!  Love the rainbow one!

jmoore
                          Participant

Beautiful, Kim!  Love both the rainbow tiger and the silhouette.  Your Mom’s is pretty, too.  Congrats!

Angelika_Zen
                            Participant

I had to sit out another grab bag…but I’m really loving what everyone got! Congrats guys!!

I like that their eyes are glass and not painted. This is a really neat Pebble creature 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Stephanie
                              Participant

I traded for this amazing loafie, and I could not be more happy!  The color is a little washed out in photos – he’s a really deep teal in the front, fading to silver on his back and wings, and then more teal on his tail.  I’m in love!  I’m pretty sure he’s in the top row, third from the right.

Nightcrow
                                Participant

Has anybody been keeping track well enough to know how many unposted Loafs are still out there?  It’s been a little while since Whisker Hunter posted that great image with all the known ones marked off…

We finally had a sunny day here, so I was able to snap some better photos of my Loaf.  The sunlight really brings out the fiery elements of her coloring!

Still hoping to trade for a blue/teal/silver Loaf; I’ve updated her trade ad with the new photos.  🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 183 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.