fbpx

GB Pebble Loaf Dragons 3/20/18 Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Pebble Loaf Dragons 3/20/18 Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

She does seem to fit with the Copper Patina crowd.  Very pretty!

Bodine
      Participant

AWWW,I wants it my precious 😍😍 💞 love it!!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Linda
        Participant

I love your dragon nightcrow I would trade with you but, mine is just mostly purple with a little gold on the butt.

PrairieVixen
          Participant

I finally got mine today!  It is GORGEOUS!  It’s super blue with teal highlights and his entire chest is bright blue.  After looking for him on the class photos I realized he’s the bluest one of the whole batch!  I’ll get some pics tomorrow when the light is better because all the photos I took tonight don’t show how brilliantly blue/teal he is.  This guy wasn’t even on my radar and he is stunning so I am happy to keep him but I would be willing to consider trade options as there are a few others in the class photo that have also caught my eye.

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Nightcrow
            Participant

Thank you to the people who have commented/PMed already!  There is now an official trade ad, so you don’t have to skim through all the pages of the thread to find my post if you want to offer a trade.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Zexious
              Participant

I love seeing all these cuties–keep the pictures coming!

Kim
                Blocked

My mom’s dragon is here in Calgary now but I forgot with Easter this weekend I don’t think Canada Post would deliver it on a holiday so we may have to wait a bit longer.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

PrairieVixen
                  Participant

I’ll tell you what; I’ve never had such feisty hard to photograph sculpt before!  This dragon put up a fight and won. I’ve tried taking photos in a variety of lights and still can’t get the true color and variance to come out.  This dragon is a vivid blue with deep turquoise shading and purple spots.  The blue and turquoise aren’t flat colors, they have the slightest bit of sheen/pearlescence to them which really stand out against its black background.  The colors he is closest to are like a mix of the Mystique coloration that recently debuted on some eBay test paints and the turquoise-blueish color in the Wild Troll test paints.  To match his purple spots he has a gorgeous sparkly amethyst colored crystal.  As mentioned above, this dragon wasn’t even on my radar till I saw him in-person but I’ll be happy to keep him if I don’t find a trade that sings louder than him.  He’s gorgeous!  I am open to trade offers if you love him. He’s so much prettier in-person than in the photos.

I’ll post more photos below, looks like it won’t let me post anymore here.

PrairieVixen
                    Participant

More photos:

pipsxlch
                      Participant

Very pretty PrairieVixen! I think I like yours best of the blues I’ve seen (but am still hoping for a green one).

whisker hunter west
                        Participant

Thanks to Susie, I was able to get in on the shy slowpoke batch.  The one I received has bright red shading to orange and yellow with purple spot accents and abundant metallic gold detailing.  The eyes and jewel are a warm pink.  Second row, third from the right in the overhead class picture.  A friend says her first thought was a phoenix transformed into a dragon.

For color-vs-lighting comparison, here’s an outdoor misty-sunlight shot:

And a couple more glamour shots to let the attitude show off:

Alas, the poor thing just will not work in any my collection schemes, as gorgeous as it is.  I’ll be trying to trade for something that will, and hopefully find this one a more appreciative home.

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

whisker hunter west
                          Participant

Because I had an entire week to fidget and wonder and maaayybe obsess just a little about what dragon would be arriving at my doorstep, I’ve been tracking the loaf dragons posted to the forum and the classifieds.  It’s kind of like playing a “spot the differences” puzzle, but I’m pretty sure I’ve identified all the dragons correctly so far.  As of tonight (3/31), 31 of the 83 dragons shown in the main batch class picture have shown up!

GardenNinja
                            Participant

You either missed or mis-identified mine. Mine is on the top row, sixth from right. The difference from the one to its right that you did mark is that mine’s color fades down to silver by the time it reaches the tail.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

whisker hunter west
                              Participant

Hmm. you’re right, GardenNinja – thanks for the catch!  I think I had yours confused with the more teal-looking fellow, top row 5 from the left -very similar spot pattern, just without the little feathers below the wings.  Going by colors has proved unreliable – the one next to yours with the gold spots is the one Mika received, which has a very blue forehead in her pictures!

I found 1 loaf dragon on eBay, coincidentally learning how to search for finished auctions, bringing the total known dragons to 32!

Kim
                                Blocked

At first when I saw this sculpt I wasn’t sure if I should get one or what the odds would be of getting a colour I liked so I didn’t get one but my mom did and hers just arrived today.  Well after taking pictures of hers I have fallen in love not only with the colours on hers but the sculpt as well!  It is so cute in person!  Long story short I am now expecting two of my own dragons to come in the next few days as well as I decided to buy a couple extras that were leftover.  So here is my mom’s dragon and I will post mine when they come in.  My mom and I both love that is has pretty pastel colours with pink!  It looks like a cross of Jmoore’s and Pony-up’s dragons.  But now since I am expecting my own dragons to come in, we are not sure what to do with this one so may trade for another dragon or another piece or may wait to see what mine are.  There are only a handful of dragons we both like as much as this one that have pink or rainbow colours but if you like this one too let me know.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 183 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.