fbpx

GB Pebble Loaf Dragons 3/20/18 Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Pebble Loaf Dragons 3/20/18 Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    jmoore
    Participant

Here is mine!

PrairieVixen
      Participant

Oh wow jmoore, I LOVE yours!! What a stunning grab! I’m hoping mine comes tomorrow!

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

pony-up
        Participant

pony-up
          Participant

I’ll try to take better pictures tomorrow but he’ll probably be up for trade for a unicorn

jmoore
            Participant

That one’s awesome pony-up!

Kim
              Blocked

Very pretty one Pony-up!  What kinds of unicorns or other pieces are you looking for?  My mom’s dragon should be here this week any day!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

PrairieVixen
                Participant

Well, mine should have been here today, but instead of knocking or ringing the doorbell, the delivery person decided to just leave a notice on my door and now I have to wait and pick it up in-person tomorrow. 🙁  I’ve been home all day! *grumble grumble grumble*

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Scarletdrite
                  Participant
                    chibishiro12
                    Participant

Scarletdrite, nice grab! That’s one of my favorites. 🙂 Also, cute cockatiel!

Looking for-
                      red fire young dragon
                      old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

BigCatKeeper
                      Participant

My little dragon arrived today!  She really is stunning.  Though, I’d be willing to part with her for the right dragon with more blues.  I’m a sucker for that peacock range.

Nightcrow
                        Participant

My Pebble Loaf arrived!

I’m blown away by her colors and details, but really was hoping for something more blue-toned; I love the purples/golds and the patterns on mine, but the reds and oranges just aren’t for me.

</img>

</img>

</img>

</img>

</img>

</img>

I’ll be making a trade ad soon, if anyone’s interested!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Kim
                          Blocked

All of the dragons posted on this page are so pretty!  I love the colours on yours especially BigCatKeeper!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

BigCatKeeper
                            Participant

Thank you so much, Kim!  And I completely agree with you; this page has some fancy dragons for sure.  I’m excited to see which one your mom got!

Marianne
                              Participant

So a few hopefully better shots of my dragon. I love her but might consider a trade for a dragon with copper colored horns and some blues? Not sure though. I find her very pretty.

Just wanted to say Melody did an amazing job on these again. Wow the work it must take to get them looking this gorgeous!
                                Plus a big thank you to Susie for making sure I got my dragon after all the store issues and for sending such an adorable Fuzzy for my son. 💜 He was thrilled. Purple is his favorite color.

Natasha
                                Participant

Gorgeous, Marianne! Congrats! I love the little heart on his spine

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                                  UNIS:
                                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                  Mother: Okapi
                                  Gothic - Mahogany
                                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 183 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.