fbpx

GB Pebble Loaf Dragons 3/20/18 Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Pebble Loaf Dragons 3/20/18 Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

I can’t see your pics on my phone or computer

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

My phone told me to jump in a lake with posting the pics. My laptop told me to jump in a lake with powering up 😂 I’m working on getting em up, lol! Sorry guys

etruscan
        Participant

As Natasha says, no photos are showing.

The procedure for posting photos has changed and the syntax we used to use doesn’t work.  You now can add them directly from a computer.

Page 19 of this thread explains how to do it: https://windstoneeditions.com/topic/new-website-concerns/page/19/

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

Round two! I was just having a disagreement with my phone, it isn’t the biggest fan of the sites layout. So I had to get my laptop powered up and not being a royal pain in my tush to be able to remedy the issue, lol.

As I mentioned, they both will be up for trade or taking offers 🙂 Super cute lil monsters, just not quite what I was looking for

Hannah
            Participant

Here are mine – I was able to get an Oddball!! WOO!!

Unfortunately neither are what I was really looking for.  I am still hoping to get this guy from the main batch:

And these are my favorites from the Oddball batch:

Please PM me if you have one of these and you’d like to trade, and I’m of course happy to look at any one (you never know what might speak to you when you see a better image)!

This lovely lady has a really neat gem in her forehead that looks like it changes color from purple to teal:

And this guy is absolutely stunning in his patterning:

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

chibishiro12
              Participant

Here is my dragon. I am very happy with him, the only nitpick I have is that there is not as much color or designs on the tail as I wanted. If anyone wants to make an offer for trade I will look at them, but I will not guarantee that I will trade. ;Pfrontfacebackback side

Looking for-
                red fire young dragon
                old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

tig3r06
                Participant

Here’s my oddball.  I was really hoping for a stripe or silhouette.  I love the sculpt and of course the tiger stripes 😊  (if I ever sell she already has a buyer and not sure I would trade for any other in this oddball batch, except maybe dragonhoarder’s)

Natasha
                  Participant

Wow, Tig3r06 she’s even more gorgeous in person! Great grab! If you ever want to start a bidding war, let me know 😂

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

tig3r06
                    Participant

Thank you 😊  If there was a greenish tiger one I’d trade in a heartbeat!  Maybe next silhouette/stripe loaf GB…

Kim
                      Blocked

Very nice ones posted so far!  Tig3r06, I like the colour on yours!  Melody did mention she would paint more so maybe she’ll do a green tiger one next time!  I am hoping for a pink swirly one next time!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Zexious
                        Participant

Wow, such adorable little loafs!! I’m especially fond of the tiger stripe!! <3<3!!!!

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

I was able to get a straggler after they sold out. Available for Trades for something more colorful..

And yes I was in the bank drive thru lol

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

WeRePaNtHeR
                            Participant

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

WeRePaNtHeR
                              Participant

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

Mary
                                Participant

Love those silhouette ones!  They’re all so pretty.

Tig3r06, I think your purple tiger is my fav so far.

I missed out when they went on sale, but thanks to Susie, I was able to snag one of her remainders.

I got this gorgeous loaf with all my favorite colors & patterns.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 183 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.