fbpx

GB 9/13/18 Rising Pebble Dragon Show of Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB 9/13/18 Rising Pebble Dragon Show of Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

Very pretty, Marianne! Congrats!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Skylover
      Participant

Here’s a few pictures of mine!  I wanted a color-shift one with cuttlefish-like markings, and that’s what I got!

tig3r06
        Participant

Congrats Marianne and skylover!

Marianne I pm’d ya 😊

Nightcrow
          Participant

Samwise, your loaf is gorgeous!  I can see why you’d want to hang on to that one; I would, too!

Marianne, I think I’m in love – I’m weak to teals and aquas!  🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
            Participant

My Loaf arrived just a couple of hours ago!

I took some pictures, but I’ll post them tomorrow so I can take some in natural light first.

It will definitely be up for trade; it’s a very beautiful cranberry-purple color shift with copper undertones (and a faint hint of green?? Very Autumn Leaf, under a veneer of Fire Berry!)  I felt surprisingly tempted to keep it, but would rather have one with blue and teal, either as the base coat or on a dark background!

Pretty sure mine is the one in the 3rd row from top, 2nd from far right in the class photo below.  Circled are Loaves I would be interested in trading for.

I especially love this one:

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
              Participant

Reposting pics, because the code didn’t work and now I can’t edit.

Pretty sure mine is the one in the 3rd row from top, 2nd from far right in the class photo below.  Circled are Loaves I would be interested in trading for.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZMwzHeF.jpg[/img]

I especially love this one:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/wjL8NKb.jpg[/img]

Nightcrow
                Participant

I cut the image down to just the first four rows, to make it easier to spot, and have marked my guy with a starburst:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ixVMidd.jpg[/img]

Mary
                  Participant

Very pretty one, Nightcrow.  I’d be interested in seeing more photos from different angles, if you still had any interest in a trade for my blue loaf.

Nightcrow
                    Participant

Thanks, Mary!  I sent you a PM.  🙂

I’m hoping for good weather tomorrow, so I can get some photos in natural light; I tried to photograph him tonight but the indoor light really plays with the color shift and he came out looking either blurry or weirdly off-color.

GardenNinja
                      Participant

I finally got off my butt and took pictures.  For the three colorshift ones, I took pictures both with front light and side light.  Front light is on the left, and side light is on the right.  Here is my keeper:

Here is the turquoise one that so many people want.  I like so few of these, I have decided I am not even going to try trading.  I specifically promised the first three people that I would give them consideration in order.  If none of the three want to buy it, I will put it up for bids.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

GardenNinja
                        Participant

This colorshift one is for sale or trade (but trade is not likely):

This colorshift one is on hold:

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Benathorn
                          Participant

I finally got mine today! It’s such a pretty turquoise hue, and seems to be a fav of quite a few on here from what I’ve seen of WL, but I’d love to trade it for one of my top three favs below mainly (With a few exceptions for ones I wouldn’t mind looking at). Loved the reds in these but so few and it’s worth a shot to at least look. I’ll be taking pics and posting in the classifieds of it tomorrow once there is sunlight, but for now I have mine marked in the red square for any interested in the blog pic below.

jmoore
                            Participant

Here’s mine!  Seems to be straight teal with pink accents (no color shift).  Man, these guys are hard to photograph!

Nightcrow
                              Participant

The weather was beautifully cooperative today – overcast but not raining, which I find makes for the best Windstone photos!  I was able to get some nice photos of my Rising Loaf.  These pics are pretty close to what his color looks like to the naked eye (allowing for monitor differences, of course!) to me: copper and fuchsia predominating, with hints of chocolate.

There’s an ad in the Trading section of the Classifieds if anyone’s interested in swapping.

Benathorn
                                Participant

Finally got some good pics of mine to share! I have an add placed up for trade for those interested and looking for one of my top three above mainly. I agree, these are very hard to photograph. I feel like the colors are so much more richer in person. Tried to take both afternoon and morning sunlight pics to get a good view of the colors~

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 180 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.