GB 9/13/18 Rising Pebble Dragon Show of Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB 9/13/18 Rising Pebble Dragon Show of Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

Show us your gorgeous dragons! I can’t wait to see mine! Figer’s crossed for that gorgeous Red Dragon!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

tig3r06
      Participant

Got one too!!!  I hope it’s opened to order more than 1 soon. I’d like to get a 2nd. They’re sooo cute!

etruscan
        Participant

There is no indication that these are “One per Customer”.  I think that you can get two … or three … or four …

Benathorn
          Participant

I got the chance to snag one myself this time!

It feels like it’s been so long since I last got a GB, but can’t wait to see what I and everyone else got~

pipsxlch
            Participant

Tig3r- go ahead and order another, there’s no limit on this batch. (surprising!) I was very bad and got two, though I will only keep one. Hopefully it will help in getting one I want, and the extra can go to someone who had to miss out. Can’t wait to see them, but I opted for ground so it’ll take awhile! A PYO is traveling with them so the shipping price jumped.

Darn in my excited hurry I forgot ‘Love Fuzzy’. 🙁

Dragoneer_88
              Participant

I broke down and got one too. They’re just too pretty to pass on! Who needs money anyway? Haha!

Natasha
                Participant

That’s what I did – increase my chance to get one I love and then either blind trade, trade the other for other GBs, or sell them.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  Gothic - Mahogany

tig3r06
                  Participant

Thanks guys!  Just ordered a 2nd 😊

Nightcrow
                    Participant

I’m so excited!

Two of these beauties will soon be mine.  I haven’t seen the class photos yet, but I’m absolutely captivated by the one on the far left in the Store photo – hopefully that will be one of the ones  I get, or I can trade for it!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Mika
                      Participant

I picked out a few from the class photo that stood out in particular. A lot have very similar schemes so I might be able to get one that’s close enough to a favorite.

These are in no order of favoritism.

Now that I look at them, I seem to really like the blue and purple ones.

If I end up with a green one and it happens to be someone’s favorite feel free to contact me – I’d be happy to look at trade offers for it.

pipsxlch
                        Participant

How DO y’all make those photo composites and circles lol?

Natasha
                          Participant

I do the circles/stars in Paint. The collages can be done on an app or a website like PicMonkey

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            Gothic - Mahogany

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

hubby got me one, can’t wait to see what it looks like!

4 things I'm looking for:
                              1. Mother Meerkat
                              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

BigCatKeeper
                              Participant

I have one of these little guys on it’s way to me, as well!  I hope it compliments my lazy loaf.  Can’t wait to see which one everyone gets.

pipsxlch
                                Participant

I tried that Paint thing, let’s see if it worked… though I couldn’t make it draw at the top of the picture and two of my top pics are there! Oh well, lousy job, but if it has mint around or dabbed by it, it’s a top pick, and if it has orange around it, it’s a second pick.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 180 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.