GB 9/13/18 Rising Pebble Dragon Show of Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB 9/13/18 Rising Pebble Dragon Show of Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    tig3r06
    Participant

Congrats Marianne!  I really like the purple eyes with it’s color scheme.

Marianne
      Participant

Thanks Tig3r!

Marianne
        Participant

So for those of you who are curious I just noticed mine has a peace sign.💗 I am wondering how many in this batch has one. I know at least one more has been added in this thread. 

GardenNinja
          Participant

It is part of the mold – notice how it is actually carved into the surface. A less naughty hidden peace sign!

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Kim
            Blocked

I just got this lovely dragon in from a trade.  She looks teal in the pictures but she’s actually more of a darker almost emerald green in person that my camera can’t capture.  She looks great with my fuchsia dragon and they both have shades of my favourite colours but I would possibly consider trading either for another favourite with similar purple or teal colours if it has more pink markings or pink eyes.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Nightcrow
              Participant

What a cute pair, Kim!  They look great together!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Kim
                Blocked

Thanks.  I am still waiting on one more trade too that should be here soon!

merrillannwhite
                  Participant

I got this one in trade from a kind forum member.  I don’t think it has been shown on here yet.  The head is much greener than it looks in these pictures.

merrillannwhite
                    Participant

I put a filter on this picture to try to make the color truer.  The eyes aren’t this orange though.

Kim
                      Blocked

Merrillannwhite, yours looks like it has the same colours as mine I posted above but kind of opposite ends and yes that paint is impossible to capture the colour right on a camera as it looks like a washed out teal instead of a darker emerald green and blue.  I like the pink eyes on yours!  I got my other trade in today and even though she has been shown before I got some more pictures of her.  I love her colour and pattern and pink eyes!

Also because I didn’t show the other sides of my other ones before here are more pictures.

Kim
                        Blocked

Lastly, here are more angles of my green/gold one for trade or sale.  As nice as he is, he doesn’t go with my other colours of dragons so surely someone who likes green wants him?  I will sell him for store price plus shipping.

All of my dragons together:

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

Wow Kim! I love yours <3 Especially the pink one and the green one in the center of the last picture. <3

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Nightcrow
                            Participant

Your conga line looks great, Kim!  And I think the for-sale one looks good in that lineup.  🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

pipsxlch
                              Participant

Aww, I like your green guy! As long as the gold doesn’t really show, I love his pattern. However, I don’t have a trade or money for him so it doesn’t help.

Kim
                                Blocked

If that changes, let me know.  I would also look at other pieces or other grab bags if you have anything else for trade.  The gold only shows when it’s lifted up and tilted but sitting normally it just looks green.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 180 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.