GB 9/13/18 Rising Pebble Dragon Show of Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB 9/13/18 Rising Pebble Dragon Show of Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    Mary
    Participant

Mary
      Participant

Real similar to my original purple blue riser but will be up for trade or sale

Mary
        Participant

Mary
          Participant

Mika
            Participant

I bought one of the stragglers and ended up with one that is very similar to the dragon I traded for.

I don’t have enough time for photos, but here is the class pic of it.

With the lightning right now I can’t tell if the top is a purple colorshift but the bottom looks like magenta-gold shift.

But yeah, this one is basically the same colors as mine, just flipped. Might as well be siblings.

Probably gonna wait a few days and decide on which one I want to keep, then trade the other. If this was a favorite feel free to get in touch, otherwise I’ll eventually get a trade ad up.

BigCatKeeper
              Participant

Thank you so much!

tig3r06
                Participant

This one came in today from a blind trade. Yay not purple colorshift!  And so far I like it best of the colorshifts I’ve received.  I’ve got a couple more coming soon, 1 from a trade and 1 from a direct/in hand purchase.

Might as well call this #6 and she has pale yellow eyes.  After I get the other trades in I will have a final ad of ones for sale, maybe trade.

And here’s indirect and direct sunlight photos with Billy the Kitten as Vanna White 😆

Benathorn
                  Participant

Lovely teal grab there Mary! She looks like she’s from under the sea and ready to sing with her design and colors~

And love that copper one you got Tig3r06! The gold dust eyes and the design are so pretty and yay for something not purple again lol cx

Mary
                    Participant

Thanks Benathorn.  The detailing on these are fantastic.

Tig3r06, love your latest!  Congrats

Mika, another of my favorites.  Congrats

Suzanne-Marie
                      Participant

Nice grabs everyone!!
                        I sat this GB out due to WAY over-spending for poads on KStarter; luv everyone’s adorable loafs!!
                        Tig3r06; luv, luv Billy the Kitten photo bomb; my fav. pic of all ♥️💕💜!!
                        Hugs!!

Samwise
                        Participant

Wow Tig3r06, that is a lovely color shift!

I waited too long to try my luck again. Maybe y’all will get some of those green ones with the intricate markings you don’t want. 😉 lol

Nightcrow
                          Participant

Mary, your new blue one is very pretty!  Is that silver on his horns?  If so, I think it’s the first one I’ve seen with silver detailing instead of gold; I had thought this whole batch was gold-accented.  Neat!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Mary
                            Participant

Thanks, Nightcrow!  Yes, the detailing on her is silver (horns, wing lines) but her toe nails are in gold accent.  Teal is one of my favorite colors, and her detailing is amazing with the pinks & lavender dotting.

Thanks for doing the 3-way trade also.

tig3r06
                              Participant

My trade that came in and hasn’t been shown yet. He’s a keeper! And I loved this other trade I received, except for the salmon pink eyes once I saw them in person.  So salmon eyes is up for trade or sale. Please check out my trade/sale ad at this link:  https://windstoneeditions.com/members/tig3r06/listings/view/3432/for-trade-for-sale-gb-rising-loafs/

Keeper:

Salmon pink eyes:

Marianne
                                Participant

Well my blind trade arrived today. Very pleased with it. There would only be a couple that could be temp me to trade. Those being the ones with the red color shift. I was really hoping for a color shift one and this one is gorgeous!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 180 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.