GB 9/13/18 Rising Pebble Dragon Show of Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB 9/13/18 Rising Pebble Dragon Show of Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Now they are out of stock after being in the store for almost two weeks.  Not as fast a sell-out as some Grab Bags, but not too bad.  Good luck to those who snatched the last few dragons!

pipsxlch
      Participant

I’m kind of surprised they lasted as long as they did- though it did look like a pretty big batch. I didn’t count. Yes, good luck to all who made a last effort to snag a fave! And good luck to those seeking to trade for a fave or sell now that the field’s narrowed.

Melody
        Keymaster

Our mold maker thought that was what poad genitals looked like.

Benathorn
          Participant

Omg my husband surprised me with a second GB today as an early anniversary gift and look who was inside! My top pick from this batch! I keep telling him he has all the luck with these things I swear, but my trade with Natasha also came with my #3 fav and they are both just so pretty, goodness. Wanted to share pics since I know he was a big fav of others~

I feel a bit bad now for trading since I got my top pick, but wanted to hopefully help those still looking for something similar so the pretty purple girl will be going back up for trade for something that contrasts this red boy a bit better. Thank you so much to everyone who helped with trading! If I can’t find a trade for her totally happy keeping these two together as well because they are just too gosh darn pretty. Melody did such a lovely job with this batch <3

etruscan
            Participant

Congratulations. 🙂

Natasha
              Participant

He’s stunning! Congrats!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Mary
                Participant

Wow!  Gorgeous and congrats, Benathorn!  You got two of my favorites, though I’m a bit bummed out as I was hoping that one of them might be in my order arriving tomorrow.  😉  Oh, well.

tig3r06
                  Participant

Woo hoo what luck!  Congrats Benathorn!

And thank you to both you and Natasha for the trade 😊  She made it safe and sound.  And so much greener in person, what looks tealish is actually a vibrant green.  I tried to get better pics of the green.  Anyway, love the color and the peacock feathery design 💛💛💛

Natasha
                    Participant

Congrats, Tig3r06! He’ll look stunning with your very curated colorful collection!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Benathorn
                      Participant

Thanks so much everyone and happy to see them get to you safe and sound Tig3r06! They sound like they will fit your collection perfectly~

And I hope you still get something you like Mary in the one arriving tomorrow. Everyone had such lovely grabs and this whole batch was just so nice to see. Can’t wait to find out which other ones arrive for you guys that got the last few in the store and hopefully share some pretty pics! c:

BigCatKeeper
                        Participant

I received my little loaf on Monday, but only now did I get a chance to take some pictures in acceptable lighting.  One of the blue/purple colorshifts, with what I believe is a hint of green colorshift just on the shoulders!  Every time I look at it, I like it a little bit more, but I am going to throw this little one out there for trading if anyone is interested!  I actually really like the purple/blue colorshifts, but was hoping for a floral pattern or more gold accenting instead of aqua.  Though the firework patterning is quite lovely.

Bodine
                          Participant

They truly are all beautiful.Congrats everyone 😊

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

tig3r06
                            Participant

Congrats BigCatKeeper!  That one has a pretty design!

Mary
                              Participant

Tig, glad that you were able to trade for your favorite.  Congrats

I got mine today and ecstatic over the teal one but unfortunately also got another that looks similar to my purple blue one, though this one which will likely be up for trade.  The teal is a keeper.

Mary
                                Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 180 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.