fbpx

GB 9/13/18 Rising Pebble Dragon Show of Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB 9/13/18 Rising Pebble Dragon Show of Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    tig3r06
    Participant

Thank you!  All 4 have amazingly painted designs and those seafoam green eyes are to die for.  I wish I loved the darker colorshifts, but I don’t 😆 (blue red is actually pretty bright compared to the others though)

Tigers are something I’d be ok getting multiples of 💕

Bodine
      Participant

Wow Tig,all four,bummer😱

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
        Participant

LOL – I don’t remember who got the tiger poads, but I got three Tasmanian Tiger [aka thylacine] tadpoads in one grab bag.  Moral of the story – you never know!

etruscan
          Participant

Good eyes!  It very likely is a peace sign.  Melody likes to include “surprises” on her sculpts.

There is a peace sign on the bottom of the young Poad:

Kim
            Blocked

My mom and I got our dragons in and out of 4, we ended up with 3 similar ones, kind of like Tig3r06.  The first one on the left looks like a green/gold colourshift and the two to the right of it look like green/purple colourshift with some blue.  On the right, I got a bright purple one that was one of my top picks thankfully and I love the colours on it but the other 3 will be for trade, 3 way trade or sale. I would love to find one of my circled ones posted on page 2 of this thread, especially something in turqouise or purple maybe with pink eyes or accents.  I had a hard time capturing the colours on these at night without a flash but below are some flash and non flash pics.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kelsey
              Participant

Your purple is really pretty. And I really like the one right next to your purple one.

Mary
                Participant

Beautiful grabs, Kim.  Love the fuchsia one.

Tig3r06, Sorry you got so many that look similar, but they’re all beautiful.  That’s kinda why I hesitated to get more.

Natasha
                  Participant

Yeah, Three of my faves haven’t shown up but I’m budgeting and I don’t want to get a twin of the one I have. I DO have one for blind trade, which would be nice though!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Rylorien
                    Participant

Grats on pulling one of your top pics Kim! That’s a beauty! Most of my favorites so far are actually non-colorshift ones (I’m kind of colorshifted-out lol); the brighter ones remind me of soapstone for some reason, especially in the class pic.

I was happy to get a non-colorshift one I don’t dislike but she will be up for trade. By the time I got home yesterday it was too dark to take outside/natural light photos and today it started storming. T_T Her eyes are NOT pink; the light in the room is yellow and made the wrapping paper + her eyes have a peachy tint to them (and softened her body coloring too). Her eyes are very light metallic silver/blue/periwinkle that matches the color of her berries/spots. Her body is a grassy-emerald green that phases to deep sky blue then to a royal blue on her bum/lower belly.  The pics with the flash are most like her given colors though the flash washes out the royal blue and makes it look more of a cobalt hue.

Rylorien
                      Participant

Mary
                        Participant

Pretty one, Ryl!  Love her colors.

Took a chance on another since there’s still a number of my favs that haven’t shown up yet.

tig3r06
                          Participant

Congrats Kim and Ryl!

And good luck Mary!  Hope you get a fav 😊

Samwise
                            Participant

That is a pretty one Rylorien. The class pic sure didn’t do that one justice!

I haven’t seen many greens pop up. Debating giving it another try myself. Hmmm…

Kim
                              Blocked

I got more pictures of mine today so show the colour shift on these guys better as the first two look more green with a flash but in natural light it shows more purple and blue on them.  These 3 are all for trade or sale so message me with any offers.

This one below I think is a blue/purple colourshift with light blue eyes.

This one below I think is a green/purple colourshift with seafoam green eyes.

This one below I think is a green/gold colourshift with purple highlights on the spine with seafoam green eyes.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Mary
                                Participant

Thanks, Tig.  I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I might get one of my favs or at least not get another that looks similar to mine.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 180 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.