GB 9/13/18 Rising Pebble Dragon Show of Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB 9/13/18 Rising Pebble Dragon Show of Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

I found the class photo, and it was good news and bad news.  The good news is, I like a lot of the dragons in this batch!  The bad news is… well, I like a lot of the dragons in this batch!  😀

My fave so far:

My other faves so far:

Of course, we all know how tricky color shift paint is when it comes to accurate photographs!  So I’m sure there will be some surprises both ways once people begin posting their own pictures.  🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Kim
      Blocked

I am surprised I like a lot of these but at the same time most of the ones I like are the brighter, more colourful ones which are not as numerous as the darker or colour shift ones.  I wish there were more rainbow and pink ones!  I decided to get a couple too to increase my odds of getting one I like.  My favourites are the starred ones.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Mary
        Participant

I snagged two of these beauties.  There are lots of them from this batch that I like but my favorites are the real bright ones that almost look as if they’d glow in the dark.

Can’t wait to see what everyone gets!

etruscan
          Participant

More eye candy (in case you need more reason to buy these guys) – video from Melody’s Facebook page:

OOPS forgot to mute the sound when I took this video! Just turn off the sound. Its a bunch of paper rustling.
            A quick video of the upcoming Grab bag edition of the ” Risen loaf ” dragons (our product names are weird) to better show off the fancy color shift paint. It is hard to capture its full splendor in a still photo.

OOPS forgot to mute the sound when I took this video! Just turn off the sound. Its a bunch of paper rustling.A quick video of the upcoming Grab bag edition of the " Risen loaf " dragons (our product names are weird) to better show off the fancy color shift paint. It is hard to capture its full splendor in a still photo. https://windstoneeditions.com/shop/dragons/pebble-rising-loaf-dragon-grab-bag/

Posted by Melody Pena on Thursday, September 13, 2018

etruscan
            Participant

Based on the class photos I was going to be good and sit this one out but the video got me – I ordered a Rising Loaf.

“It’s my birthday and I’ll buy if I want to [even though I shouldn’t] …” 🙂

Natasha
              Participant

Happy Birthday, Etruscan! I hope you get a birthday dragon you love!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

tig3r06
                Participant

Happy birthday etruscan!

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

well I got a tracking number so hopefully mine will go out today! not sure what color I want to get but they all look so pretty!

4 things I'm looking for:
                    1. Mother Meerkat
                    2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                    3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                    4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

yey! it updated and mine will be here on Monday!

4 things I'm looking for:
                      1. Mother Meerkat
                      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

pipsxlch
                      Participant

Happy birthday Etruscan and thanks for posting the video! Welcome to the dark side…

I opted for el cheapo shipping and am on the East Coast, so though mine have shipped it’ll be next Friday when I get mine. Caved and got the blank for the mandarin goby paint scheme that’s been teasing me, so cheap was good.

The video was helpful- though I prefer green, I can see that I don’t like the green/gold colorshift at all. But I do like the floral patterns better than I thought I would. And that green one with the electrical pattern and lavender eyes is nice!

pipsxlch
                        Participant

Aaand as usual I screw it up and the wanted photo I posted has an error… the orange band around the dragon in the 1st photo 2nd row should be around the dragon in the far right of that row, not the one a couple to its left. Sigh.

jmoore
                          Participant

Happy Birthday, etruscan!  And thank you for posting the FB updates.  I made the mistake of opting for UPS ground, so mine won’t be here until Friday.

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

I like the Autumn-ish greens and russets and some of the color mixes, but I’ll probably sit this one out like I sat out the Loaf Dragons. I’m not that crazy about the Color Shift paints on these Pebbles. I’d love to see both Loaf versions in an Ivory or Black – they might also be more appealing to me in a Black Sparkle. GOOD LUCK Everyone with getting your FAVs!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Zeppard Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Mary
                              Participant

I guess that I’m the first to get my loafs. Surprised that they showed up today. Tracking said they’d arrive tomorrow, but USPS sent out a PM truck today and delivered them. Must’ve known I couldn’t wait 😉 Thanks to Susie for getting these shipped out so quickly.

Both are beautiful and I might keep the copper one, but would be open to trading either for one of my top choices. I’ll try to circle my favs & create an ad later today.

Mary
                                Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 180 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.