GB 9/13/18 Rising Pebble Dragon Show of Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB 9/13/18 Rising Pebble Dragon Show of Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    Samwise
    Participant

Everyone’s look so pretty! My 2 came in. This one I’d be willing to trade. Gorgeous, but I have 2 similar ones. It’s purple-green color shift. Looks very green in direct light. I included the class pic with my favs. The one with the star is the ultimate love! I’m hoping for a copper/goldish color or green one. I’d consider others of those colors not circled. Feel free to PM me. They look so different in person compared to the class pic! Stunning. Stay tuned for the keeper.

Samwise
      Participant

The keeper: would have to see the love to consider giving this one up, me thinks. 🙂

tig3r06
        Participant

Congrats chibishiro and samwise!  Keep em coming!  I love seeing all the real pics 😊

Natasha
          Participant

These are definitely one of the batches that are WAY better looking in person! All of them have been gorgeous

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Azurielle
            Participant

Here’s mine. As expected, not even close to one of the ones I wanted, even though the flowers are pretty. Just not my style. It’ll be up for trade or even a blind trade from the store.

[URL=https://beta.photobucket.com/u/Azurielle/p/55efea96-de70-4b58-99ec-92cd38381fa5][IMG]https://beta-static.photobucket.com/images/b151/Azurielle/s1/55efea96-de70-4b58-99ec-92cd38381fa5-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds[/IMG][/URL]
              [URL=https://beta.photobucket.com/u/Azurielle/p/9ae88967-b86c-4a4c-aea4-26943ccad14d][IMG]https://beta-static.photobucket.com/images/b151/Azurielle/s1/9ae88967-b86c-4a4c-aea4-26943ccad14d-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds[/IMG][/URL]
              [URL=https://beta.photobucket.com/u/Azurielle/p/452238cf-d87d-45b6-bd93-29a3b2f58db4][IMG]https://beta-static.photobucket.com/images/b151/Azurielle/s1/452238cf-d87d-45b6-bd93-29a3b2f58db4-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds[/IMG][/URL]

Keeper of the Fledgings

Mary
              Participant

Congrats chibishiro and samwise and Azurielle! Beauties

jmoore
                Participant

Congratulations everyone, especially Mika and chibishiro12!  So pretty!  Mine should be here tomorrow….

Kim
                  Blocked

Wow, love yours Mika and Chibishiro12!  Azurielle, what colour are the eyes on yours?  Ours are on the way to Canada so should be here after the weekend!  I am hoping for something with turquoise/teal and pink/purple colours.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Azurielle
                    Participant

Kim, they look silver/gray to me.

Keeper of the Fledgings

pipsxlch
                      Participant

Mine are on track for delivery tomorrow also, tracking finally updated and they’re only 2-3 hours from here. Yay! On the down side, I have to work from 9AM tomorrow until 5PM Saturday, so I won’t see them until then. Boo! Oh well, at least I’ll see them then!

tig3r06
                        Participant

I would love bright color non-colorshift ones if someone would like to trade 😊

Here’s my 2 more and they’re colorshift.  One looks green purple colorshift, splash of green on her neck, tassles and seafoam green eyes.  The other is a darker blue purple colorshift with striking yellow eyes and looks like she’s got some necklaces on.  For trade or sale. I will put up an ad once I hear back from my trade partners.

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

Received mine. Not at all thrilled as I’d like a brightly colored one. Up for immediate trades for multicolors, rainbows, or one with bright teals and pinks.

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

tig3r06
                            Participant

Just a side note for my last 2.  I would also trade for colorshift that’s NOT PURPLE  lol.  I like a little purple, but not that much purple.  Thank you!

Scarletdrite
                              Participant

Here is my dragon, finally arrived, so pretty. Color shift with pretty eyes. I’d be willing to trade i guess if i found the right one. Everyone has such beautiful dragons!

Marianne
                                Participant

I got mine today and she’s very pretty. Such delicate details, from darker teal blue to green with berries in pink and purple(wine), the painted vines are so subtle it’s amazing. Such pretty eyes too. Although I might trade just for the fact that she’s not really my favorite color, I aslo would not be disappointed keeping her. She is lovely. 💕

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 180 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.