GB 9/13/18 Rising Pebble Dragon Show of Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB 9/13/18 Rising Pebble Dragon Show of Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    Azurielle
    Participant

Ah, you got one of my favorites! Sending you a message about maybe trading, since mine hasn’t even arrived yet.

Keeper of the Fledgings

tig3r06
      Participant

Sooo. I have the 2nd coming Wednesday. And you knew me too well etruscan 😊  After getting my first one today, I ordered a 3rd and 4th lol. Hopefully they’ll arrive end of this week or so.

Congrats on the pretties gardenninja!

Kim
        Blocked

I love all the dragons posted so far!  Some were favourites I had circled!  My mom and I both have some coming but they could take a few days but if anyone has any I circled before and wants to see what we get or blind trade or sell let me know.  GardenNinja, your top turquoise one was a top favourite of mine so I messaged you too.  Hopefully it’s not the same favourite as Azurielle’s.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Mary
          Participant

Wow!  They’re all gorgeous!

Etruscan, your fireworks loaf is spectacular & a good way to celebrate your birthday!  Congrats

dashesndots
            Participant

My two – I’m not committed to either one if anyone is interested in trading.  I’d prefer something with more color variation.  My top pick would be the red-headed rainbow one, but I know there’s a fat chance of that happening, haha.

The red circles are my 2, the red X’s are ones that have already shown up in the mail, and the green circles are ones I’d consider for trades.  Or I’d sell either of these two for store price + shipping.  Thanks!

Azurielle
              Participant

Yeah, the turquoise one at the top right in the second row is my favorite, but someone beat me to it. Well, fingers crossed I get one similar. I’ve no luck with the grab bags though.

Keeper of the Fledgings

Mika
                Participant

I got mine in today. It’s in the bottom photo, second-to-last row, and fourth from the left.

It’s nice but doesn’t really speak to me. I’ll have a trade ad up for it shortly if anyone feels this is the one for them.

Mary
                  Participant

Gorgeous pastel loaf, Mika!

tig3r06
                    Participant

Here’s my 2nd!  He will be available for trade or sale.  Waiting to hear back from my trade partner first, but feel free to let me know if he’s your fav.  Since he’s not all colorshift I wouldnt mind if he ends up staying either.

His face is darker shaded underneath the colorshift and he doesnt appear to be solid colorshift. The colorshift fades from face/neck into a really pretty blue to a band of green and small areas of green then back to the blue then fades to colorshift bottom. The green in the middle and other spots are super hard to photo because my s9 camera keeps making the blue overpower the green, ugh! It does it in my collection too.  Natural light pics and some direct sunlight pics.

tig3r06
                      Participant

Congrats dashesndots and mika!

chibishiro12
                        Participant

Oh my God! I am so shocked. I ordered a second to see if I could get one I liked better since I had not gotten any offers on my first one. And I got my #1! I can’t believe it. The head is more pink than red, and the tail has some color shift green blue. Other than that it is just like in the pictures. 

Looking for-
                          red fire young dragon
                          old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

chibishiro12
                          Participant

More pictures

Looking for-
                            red fire young dragon

chibishiro12
                            Participant

Looking for-
                              red fire young dragon

chibishiro12
                              Participant

Looking for-
                                red fire young dragon

Natasha
                                Participant

Congrats, Chibishiro! He’s even more gorgeous in person.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                                  UNIS:
                                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                  Mother: Okapi
                                  Gothic - Mahogany
                                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 180 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.