fbpx

GB 9/13/18 Rising Pebble Dragon Show of Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB 9/13/18 Rising Pebble Dragon Show of Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    chibishiro12
    Participant

Looking for-
      red fire young dragon
      old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Mary
      Participant

Thanks BigCatKeeper

Thanks Nightcrow, and let me know what you receive.  I have a trade ad up that shows some of my favs and maybe we could trade

merrillannwhite
        Participant

All of these are beautiful!  Can’t wait till mine arrives.

Natasha
          Participant

Here’s my gorgeous pair! The warm one was one of my top choices. I would only trade her for the red one, or possibly one of my other very faves. The green one I do like but I am open to any offers from this batch, or other grab bags (no cats/foxes please).  Or I would sell him for $250 plus shipping.  I can’t believe how well these are painted! The details are so crisp and lovely! Please get in touch if you’d like to trade.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

tig3r06
            Participant

Congrats natasha and chibishiro! Natasha, your green is pretty!  I’m hoping for a lime/bright green version of my blue one here like the 4 I circled in my interested photo.  I also have my 2nd one coming in a few days too.

fatalbeauty
              Participant

and here’s mine, he kinda matches my tanuki so I’m happy with him…..

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Bodine
                Participant

They all really are beautiful.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

tig3r06
                  Participant

Congrats fatalbeauty!  His design is very pretty!

Dragoneer_88
                    Participant

This is the one I received. It’s beautiful, but not my style. PM me if it’s one of your favs. It’s looking for a new home, but please note I can’t do trades at this time.

etruscan
                      Participant

There was a break in the raindrops so I took some photos of my “birthday dragon”.  Reflections seem to be unavoidable, even with an overcast sky. He (she ?) looks ready for a celebration.  The designs remind me of fireworks:

The base color appears to be purple/blue colorshift, and the eyes are pink!

Natasha
                        Participant

Super pretty everyone! Congrats!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                          ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                          Mother: Okapi
                          Gothic - Mahogany
                          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

tig3r06
                          Participant

Dragoneer_88 I think a few people liked that one. It looks like lightning.

Etruscan, congrats on your bday dragon. I feel like he’ll go great with your purple hpeg!  And fireworks for your bday 🎆

pipsxlch
                            Participant

Natasha, your green guy is one of my top picks- maybe if you still have him when mine get here on Friday, we can work something out! I like Chibishiro’s and Dragoneer’s also. I’m glad these came out when they did and I was able to participate- from everyone’s lovely photos, I’ll love the one I end up with. (I have 2 coming, but will have to sell my extra- $210 plus shipping)

BigCatKeeper
                              Participant

Everyone’s are so gorgeous!  These really were a great batch.  I just got the notification that mine should be here by Monday, so until then I’ll just oogle all the eye candy.

GardenNinja
                                Participant

I’m too lazy to do a photo session right now, so I marked up the class pic.  Not much in the class pic appealed to me, but I ordered several anyway on the theory I might like them better in person.  And I did get one I like quite well!  The other three are for trade, blind trade, or sale.  For trades, I don’t like ones with more than a couple different colors.

The magenta circled one is the keeper and the yellow circled ones need new homes.  Of the yellow-circled ones, the one on the second row appears not to be colorshift, the fourth row one is red/gold, and the third row from bottom is green/purple.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 180 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.