fbpx

Dragon Cave Egg Exchange 2

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Cave Egg Exchange 2

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 508 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

I’ve got a gold tinsel egg with a stair step lineage up for grabs.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/fb1c716cb4d657daf6ba0e5d0a7d5bda

Rachel
      Participant

I’ve got a gold tinsel egg with a stair step lineage up for grabs.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/fb1c716cb4d657daf6ba0e5d0a7d5bda

Grabbed it. Thanks!

Kiya
        Participant

Another gold tinsel with a stair-step!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Sirithiliel
          Participant

UPdate on raffle dragons

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Currently_Being_Released

all the eggs have reached their scrolls, so hopefully in a week or so we can start seeing some in the abandoned pile…though honestly I expect it to be a while before we see any, doubtless those that got a prize egg will be breeding for trades lol

littleironhorse
            Participant

Silver Egg up for grabs!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Rachel
              Participant

Picked it up. I will continue the lineage. Thank you!

Rachel
                Participant

If anyone is interested, I would like to trade one of the following for a cave born tsunami wyvern egg or hatchi or a cave born black egg or hatchi:
                  CB Golden Wyvern Egg
                  CB Nebula Egg
                  CB Thunder Egg

Sirithiliel
                  Participant

The new prize dragons have grown up. they’re AMAZING. to me at least haha.

Soooo…if anyone gets a egg, I’d love to have a egg bred for me from it =P i’ve had no luck at all finding one, but there are so few out there right now so that’s not surprising

littleironhorse
                    Participant

Okay, first of all, I have no life and I’m about to prove it! :bigsmile:

At this time, there are only 24 of the Shimmer Scale prize dragons that have matured.

Of those 24 only 10 have been breed with the following results: 3 Shimmer fail, 1 confirmed Bronze Shimmer Scale and 6 currently fogged eggs.

Including gendered hatchlings here is a gender breakdown:

Gold: 4 Females, 3 Males
                      Silver: 8 Females, 6 Males
                      Bronze: 10 Females, 8 Males
                      Spriter’s Alt: Female

See… Told you I had no life! :bigsmile:

Sirithiliel
                      Participant

Okay, first of all, I have no life and I’m about to prove it! :bigsmile:

At this time, there are only 24 of the Shimmer Scale prize dragons that have matured.

Of those 24 only 10 have been breed with the following results: 3 Shimmer fail, 1 confirmed Bronze Shimmer Scale and 6 currently fogged eggs.

Including gendered hatchlings here is a gender breakdown:

Gold: 4 Females, 3 Males
                        Silver: 8 Females, 6 Males
                        Bronze: 10 Females, 8 Males
                        Spriter’s Alt: Female

See… Told you I had no life! :bigsmile:

And our chances of getting one…minuscule! =/

One of the prize winners actually wants 4 cb metallics >.< For one 2nd gen egg

littleironhorse
                        Participant

Sure, right now our chances aren’t too good, but I’m sure that, like the Tinsels, we’ll eventually be able to get our hands on them.

Sirithiliel
                          Participant

Sure, right now our chances aren’t too good, but I’m sure that, like the Tinsels, we’ll eventually be able to get our hands on them.

True, true =P but it’d be neat to have a low-gen one. All my tinsels have terrible lineages, i cannot get one with a good lineage lol. So a low-gen prize dragon would be awesome to have

We’ll see eh? Maybe we can get lucky some day

On another note, I’m working on a dragon for the cave ^^ maybe one day it’ll be in the cave

littleironhorse
                            Participant

I remember you posting pictures. Now that would be neat! And maybe, if you had a spriter’s ALT we could all beg eggs from you 😉

PS: Check your PMs

Sirithiliel
                              Participant

I remember you posting pictures. Now that would be neat! And maybe, if you had a spriter’s ALT we could all beg eggs from you 😉

PS: Check your PMs

haha I think they only do spriters alts for holiday and prize dragons, but I’m thinking of doing a rarer ALT kind of like the black dragon. if they’ll accept the idea =P

Thanks a bunch for the lovely egg ^^ Maybe someday I can trade for a egg from your gorgeous gold there heehee

Pegasi1978
                                Participant

I think the shimmer scales look rough, like they could have used a final “spit and polish”.

And I am so tired of trying for a GoN. Nothing seems to have improved for me since the changes were made even though I have doubled my numbers of complete sets of adult trio members.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 508 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.