fbpx

Dragon Cave Egg Exchange 2

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Cave Egg Exchange 2

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 508 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

This is going to seem like a silly question what what is Dragon Cave? Is this like a computer game or an app for a phone?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Sirithiliel
      Participant

It’s a computer website where you get dragon eggs, hatch them, and grow them up to be adults =) You can then breed adults to make lineages. Example of a lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Wmqtk

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Anybody have a CB Sweetling that would be willing to do a sweetling X Cb blusang for me this valentines breeding period? =3 i’d be happy to breed something in return

Sorry I can’t help. I haven’t got any blusangs (not even bred).

Sirithiliel
          Participant

aww i can breed you some sometime if you want them. next time i grab a cb i’ll give it to you. it happens, rarely, but it does happen =)

Sirithiliel
            Participant

And valentine breeding commences! If osmeone could try for a cb sweetling X cb blusang, i’d owe you a egg of your choice [that i can breed at least, no cb metals >.> ] later!

littleironhorse
              Participant

I also have a request: CB Rosebud X CB White, I can breed any number of nice eggs in trade. 🙂

Rachel
                Participant

Sent LIH and Siri PMs. Enjoy!

Sirithiliel
                  Participant

Thank you!!

littleironhorse
                    Participant

I’ve been having fun with my “catch and release” Valentine eggs program! LOL!

But I’d really like to see what the flowers look like in a chosen pot before I send them…

Rachel
                      Participant

I think that the Valentine’s Day event ends tonight. If anyone has grown plants, make sure you give them away before they *poof*.

Sirithiliel
                        Participant

i love the valentine dragon from this year, wonderful colors

Ahhhhhhh are the plants gonna disappear??? I have sent a bunch but I have been collecting the ones I want. I figured we’d be able to keep our garden of flowers!!

Rachel
                          Participant

Ahhhhhhh are the plants gonna disappear??? I have sent a bunch but I have been collecting the ones I want. I figured we’d be able to keep our garden of flowers!!

I’m not certain, but that’s what I’m gathering from the DC Forum. I think you keep the ones that are gifted to you, though.

Heather
                            Participant

I was hoping the same thing, but no. :(( Now I’m kicking myself for not getting a screen-grab of my garden!

Sirithiliel
                              Participant

New release…eggs in Jungle and in Alpine

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 508 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.