fbpx

Dragon Cave Egg Exchange 2

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Cave Egg Exchange 2

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 508 total)
  • Author
    Riversgrace
    Participant

Ghost, I have two very pretty Hollies, I will breed you which ever one your would like! 🙂 I just got them this year so I wasn’t able to before now.

Rachel
      Participant

Ghost, I have two very pretty Hollies, I will breed you which ever one your would like! 🙂 I just got them this year so I wasn’t able to before now.

Thank you for the offer! I think they’re done breeding for the season,but I’ll keep that in mind for next year. 🙂

Sirithiliel
        Participant

Well I sent in my Valentine concept submission =3 maybe it’ll get chosen

and I got my 2nd gen Thuwed! Hurray!

Rachel
          Participant

Congrats on the Thuwed, Siri! And good luck on your Valentine’s Day submission.

tempest618
            Participant

I appreciate the offer and may take you up on it…if I ever come up with a good idea. Too bad they deleted the one that’s your avatar. I love it!

I’ve been really lucky this week. I managed to grab a CB Golden Wyvern, a CB Blusang Lyndwurm, a CB Ice, and a Yellow Dinosar!

Rachel
              Participant

Winners have been chosen for the holiday raffle. I didn’t win, unfortunately. Good luck to the rest of you!

ETA: If you don’t get an email, just check at this site
                http://dragcave.net/holidays13-raffle

littleironhorse
                Participant

No luck for me either. Oh well… 😉

Can’t wait to see what the new prize dragon looks like!

Let the crazy trading begin!!!

Rachel
                  Participant

No luck for me either. Oh well… 😉

Can’t wait to see what the new prize dragon looks like!

Let the crazy trading begin!!!

The prize dragons are the same as the last 2 years. No new breed. Too bad. But it also means that there might be more of a chance for people like me to get an interesting lineage from the existing prize dragon breeds.

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

No prize email for me either.

Sirithiliel
                      Participant

I didn’t win…oh well. I knew there was such a slim chance, no real reason to get my hopes up in the first place, so I’m not TOO bummed =P

Rachel
                        Participant

I have a CB black egg that will become available for trade in about 5 hours. Anyone have anything interesting to trade? I’m looking for a CB Blusang Lindwurm egg (needs to be influenceable or gendered male), but I’d be open to anything of interest.

Sirithiliel
                          Participant

Anybody have a CB Sweetling that would be willing to do a sweetling X Cb blusang for me this valentines breeding period? =3 i’d be happy to breed something in return

Rachel
                            Participant

Anybody not have a paper dragon, yet? I just grabbed one that I’d be happy to give away (needs the 5 hour resting period still, though, so after that).

Rachel
                              Participant

Anybody have a CB Sweetling that would be willing to do a sweetling X Cb blusang for me this valentines breeding period? =3 i’d be happy to breed something in return

I might be able to do that. Let me know if you need me to give it a try (just one chance available).

Sirithiliel
                                Participant

Valentine breeding starts up this coming sunday, and i think refusals are turned off during that time =D So i’d love a try this weekend/next week?

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 508 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.