fbpx

Dragon Cave Egg Exchange 2

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Cave Egg Exchange 2

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 508 total)
  • Author

I know πŸ™ I am just loving these dragons toooo much I guess. I got the one you sent me though and I am very excited to see it hatch. I think I need to be careful though. It is getting a ton of views and I don’t really know what a safe amount is for it so I will keep a watchful mommy eye on it πŸ™‚

Kiya
    Participant

Claim my Gold Tinsel egg!

Gaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I tried and I can’t darnit! Ahhhhhhh πŸ™ πŸ™‚

It’s because you’re egg locked.

No worries, if it’s gone by the time you have the space, just let me know and I’ll breed you another one. πŸ˜‰

I snagged it – awesome lineage.

BUT, I have plenty of CB reds so I’ll influence it and breed another one and pass it on πŸ™‚

littleironhorse
      Participant

Maybe you’ll be luckier than me. Not a bit of luck with all the rest of my Tinsels, but I’ll give it another try a in week!

Tara
        Participant

I know πŸ™ I am just loving these dragons toooo much I guess. I got the one you sent me though and I am very excited to see it hatch. I think I need to be careful though. It is getting a ton of views and I don’t really know what a safe amount is for it so I will keep a watchful mommy eye on it πŸ™‚

Your babies are doing fine. After the first 6-12h they usually won’t get sick. I’ve never had one of my dragons die from too many views even when they have gotten sick and I usually put them in a daycare and ignore them.

Check your pm’s. I sent you a couple eggs.

Rachel
          Participant

One thing I do is wait a full day before putting my eggs into a hatchery website. I never get sick eggs that way. Welcome on board the DC addiction! πŸ˜€

I am still trying to figure out how to use Silvi’s Lair to hatch my eggs. πŸ˜• LOL I will figure it out at some point so I can put them there instead of using only my Windstone Sig. Not sure how to translate the “code speak” that I need to use to get them into the hatchery.

Thanks for all the advice and the eggs that you are all willing to share with me. Mucho Appreciation :bigsmile:

All you really need to do is go up to the top left hand corner where it says “Enter: Scroll name”, put in your dragon cave name, and hit the “Go” button. after that, check the dragons you want and click ‘save’ =) I use Silvi’s lair and I’ve never had a hatchling or egg get sick from it

Do I put in the whole scroll name or just Branzyboo? I tried using the “Show your scroll” link and it didn’t work.

NEVER MIND!! I FIGURED IT OUT :tongue:

If anyone sees lines on here they would like let me know πŸ™‚ Keep in mind the CB Silver and CB Gold have a couple of people on waiting lists (even though they don’t know it :)) So let me know if there is a pair you would like something out of πŸ™‚

I have fallen in love with your poor Neglected Dragon. Seems to be perfect to me ribs apparent and all. Handsome Devil :love:

Fairly unattainable but makes him all the better!

littleironhorse
            Participant

Claim my Nebula Hatchling!

Wrong color for my breeding project! πŸ™‚

Sirithiliel
              Participant

Claim my Nebula Hatchling!

Wrong color for my breeding project! πŸ™‚

I took the sweet little thing! I have such a soft spot for nebula dragons

littleironhorse
                Participant

I knew she’d find a good home quickly! πŸ˜‰

BTW, it looks like the winners of the prize eggs have been contacted… Any lucky winners here?

Sirithiliel
                  Participant

Not me =( hopefully one of our community gets one, I can see these being near impossible to get if you don’t have rare dragons to offer or know someone

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

Nothing here either; not even a successful summoning.

Sirithiliel
                      Participant

Well I’ve managed to get some decent Tinsels, so maybe these new dragons will become easier to get in time as well. Not for a long while though, I bet.

Misty
                        Participant

Didn’t win anything from the raffle either >.< But I wasn't really expecting I would! :bigsmile: It would have been really cool to get one though….lol

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 508 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.