fbpx

Dragon Cave Egg Exchange 2

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Cave Egg Exchange 2

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 508 total)
  • Author
    Sirithiliel
    Participant

I have a request haha…can someone who has a female CB Magma dragon have it breed with a male Nocturne dragon for me? I think I want to build this lineage and mate the two together as a entertaining project:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/RdBfE

Is anyone else having any trouble with their main DC Scroll page?? When I try to click on one of my dragons the page will not load. It takes a good minute or 2 for me to be able to click on any of my eggs or dragons. Once I get passed the initial click everything else works fine but if I go back to the main scroll page again…..same thing every time.

Figured out what the problem was……seems I was not the only one after all. Need to disable the “Show social Media Buttons” in Account settings. These seemed to have locked you from clicking the eggs or dragons.

Misty
      Participant

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Anyone want a PB 4th gen black stripe? >.< Wrong color for my breeding project.

Nabbed it….Thanks Opal. WOOT WOOT

Riversgrace
        Participant

I didn’t win the raffle either. I wonder how many prizes they give out every year?

Misty
          Participant

I “think” the raffle amounts were 5 first, 15 seconds, 30 thirds and somewhere between 30 and 50 HM’s. But it’s not been posted anywhere officially that I have seen!

I know that this may be a long shot but if anyone has Ice and Magma eggs….**waves hands** I would love to try to summon a guardian of nature!

Sirithiliel
            Participant

I know that this may be a long shot but if anyone has Ice and Magma eggs….**waves hands** I would love to try to summon a guardian of nature!

I will try to breed you some =)

I will try to breed you some =)

Thanks so much Siri!! You awesome.

OH you have a guardian!!! WOW so PRETTY. I am seriously having the hardest time snatching any good eggs from the dragon cave. You should see me….Sees the description of the egg……grabs stack of descriptions to figure out what the hell it is…..look to the list that shows the picture of what egg is….look up….click egg…..sorry gone **HEAD DESK** My husband is having a great time watching me crack head on desk and rush and scramble through the list only to realize.I MISSED A GOOD ONE AGAIN!!!! Gaaaaahhhhhhhh :bigsmile:
              I am a dork and I admit it!! I am a gonna figure this stuff out if it kills me. Be so much easier if they gave a girl a shot. I am up against the PROS and I SUCK :tongue: 😆

Also…..I am a trying to make me a Neglected! 2 experiments down and working on the next!! Also will master this if it kills me…or my egg as it were :puzzled:

Sirithiliel
              Participant

If you look at my eggs and tell me what you want, I will be more than happy to get them for you. I have some good lineages and I have a breeding pair of almost every species

As for a neglected…I am still trying to get myself one haha

Misty
                Participant

*gone*

PB green stripe for whomever would like it. Wrong color for the pyramid :bigsmile:

littleironhorse
                  Participant

One gone, one to go!

Gone!

Wrong color for my breeding project! This one is courtesy of Opal Dragon 😉

Blu_Gold_Dragon
                    Participant

Anyone interested in free bronze tinsels? I have 2:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/MBLSJ

http://dragcave.net/lineage/FnX1U

Just send a pm, and I’ll reply back with a transfer link. Will hold them until 8:30 EST.

littleironhorse
                      Participant
                      Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 508 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.