fbpx

Dragon Cave Egg Exchange 2

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Cave Egg Exchange 2

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 508 total)
  • Author
    littleironhorse
    Participant

PMed you!

Pegasi1978
      Participant

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?s=4cdcb200ce500b885487c397b07e44ef&showtopic=160401

Yep, Easter is next Sunday (April 20). The yearly Festival of Eggs will be making a comeback. Look for a news thread this weekend.

There will be two events coming up in May:

The first, on Saturday, May 03, 2014, is the May release. It will occur at 1 PM EST. This is a refinement from this month’s experiment–note the change from Sunday to Saturday.

The second is DC’s birthday (May 21), which falls on a Wednesday this year. The event will begin at midnight EST (that is, the time after 11:59:59 on May 20), and details will be announced at that time.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them in this thread.

Rachel
        Participant

New eggs are out! One in the Alpine section and one in the Volcano section.

littleironhorse
          Participant

I haven’t been grabbing them myself as I’ve been hatching AP eggs, but I really like the egg from the Alpine region. Can’t wait to see the new dragons!

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Just a reminder that the Dragon Cave anniversary celebration is supposed to start tonight at midnight.

DC’s birthday (May 21), which falls on a Wednesday this year. The event will begin at midnight EST (that is, the time after 11:59:59 on May 20), and details will be announced at that time.[/QUOTE]

Sirithiliel
              Participant

Thanks for the reminder! I had forgotten

Pegasi1978
                Participant

So you can have three Guardians of Nature and they can breed one of three “avatars”. :~

Sirithiliel
                  Participant

Yea, I had a failed summoning and a refusal, and bred one egg

I guess this is better than a week long release of dragons [i’m in the middle of moving, so that would’ve been hard for me to keep up with] but it is a kind of lack-luster release =P

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

I only have the one GoN and can’t attempt to summon until the 29th. I haven’t decided if I want to try breeding him yet or not.

littleironhorse
                      Participant

If it helps you decide, take a look at the Avatars, they’re gorgeous!

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=161262

I have one GoN, and got an Avatar of Creation from her on first try, but no luck this week.

I can try summoning again on Saturday.

Sirithiliel
                        Participant

I like the blue one, but I’m not fond of the other two >.> probably won’t bother to breed them, I think

would like to see some new spriters be released. Makes me sad everytime I see that the new release is by established in-cave spriters

oh well lol

littleironhorse
                          Participant

I really like all 3 of them, but my favourite has got to be the Avatar of Destruction, the sprite totally fits the name!

But I agree, it would be nice to see work by new spriters.

Pls i would like a nebula hatchling, only a hatchling not an egg, i have my max eggs

new news i now have a new striped dragon egg:[url=http://dragcave.net/view/xRYuh][img]http://dragcave.net/image/xRYuh.gif[/img][/url]

Pegasi1978
                            Participant

Whohoo! My second GoN!
                              Adopt one today!

Congrats Pegasi…. Wish I could get one of the bloody things :tongue:

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 508 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.