fbpx

BLUE ICE!!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody BLUE ICE!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • Author

O.O
    That Pegasus is amazing! Could it be there is a color that crosses all the species?! That color looks good on any Fantasy animal! Could you imagine a Grand Unicorn!!

Adaneth
    Participant

I LOVE that pegasus, and I sure hope PS tries painting some griffins in this color scheme too! :love:

kitsunelady
      Participant

I don’t usually like the lighter colors…but Blue Ice looked good on the Emp. I’m not sure I’d buy anything in that color, but it did look good. >.>

The pegasus, on the other hand…o_O; I’m sorry, but that color on him makes him look like he’s made out of plastic for some reason.

Carolyn
        Participant

That pegasus is unbelievably beautiful . Heartbreaking too . I’d love to have a flap cat like that . For the store please .

Rachel
          Participant

Having seen the pegasus (which appears to be a slightly different color combination) and the emp on a grey background, I have to squeek, too. I don’t even like the emp sculpt all that much, but that color on the grey background is incredible. And I don’t care what color that pegasus is contrasted to, it’s inCREDible!

Megan
            Participant

*Jaw drops open* ….The Blue Ice Pegasus has to be one of the most beautiful pieces I have EVER seen! To say that I’m “Madly in Love” with him even seems to be an understatement!! 😀

My thoughts exactly! Please, PLEASE make this a production or at least LP piece! I actually am not crazy over this color but when I saw that Pegasus, holy guacamole!!!!! I hope the whole Pegasus or unicorn family comes in this color. Never wanted a test paint soooo badly!!!

bayoudragon
              Participant

After imagining what a set of spectrals would look like in this color, I would so buy a set!

I just don’t like the emp sculpt… it’s my least favorite. 😛

Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.