BLUE ICE!!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody BLUE ICE!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Wampus Dragon
    Participant

I know I squeak for a lot of things but OMG blue ice!!! Please do a LOT more dragons in this color! LP Blue Ice fledglings for starters! Your production painter has created the prettiest light blue color scheme I’ve ever seen.

Carolyn
      Participant

Old Warrior !

Adaneth
        Participant

I LOVE this color! :love: Please have her paint more, Melody!

Mike
          Participant

Very beautiful piece. Dragons and Blue are a wonderful combination. These in a set would be wonderous!

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

That is a really pretty coloring, it looks really complicated, but I really love the affect.

Puffpastryofdoom
              Participant

…I think I drooled a little when I saw this dragon! ๐Ÿ˜› I definitely would love to squeak for more Blue Ice dragons!!

Nicole
                Participant

I agree. we need this color in OWs. Maybe a set of prototypes or even normal castings would be great. Although i’m always all for LP in the store

Kiya
                  Participant

These are very pretty. I would love to see an LP in them, but as P.S. did it, not Melody, I don’t know how likely that is. ๐Ÿ™

The ebay piece is out of many of our price ranges I imagine ๐Ÿ™‚

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

Old Warrior !

Hey, I didn’t know you could read minds! lol I have to agree with Wampus, this is the most gorgeous blue color ever! Ocean Blue is second and Twilight is a close third. That spectral looks incredible in this color! Even without all the fancy hand painted details that the LE one has. Please please, Melody! Em Peacock could be retired and Blue Ice would be a perfect replacement!

Mike
                      Participant

Do this color on that large figure. The one I said should be an empress. Imagine that huge dragon with this beautiful color on it. WOW! does not say enough to how it would look. It would be a great color to launch that piece in.

Arlla
                        Participant

VERY pretty. Makes me chilly just looking at it! Hope to see this color on more dragons.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                          -J R R Tolkien

Rachel
                          Participant

As I mentioned elsewhere, this color scheme is so pretty that it makes me want a sculpt I don’t like (no throwing rocks, please–I can’t help that I don’t like the spectrals).

Hannah
                            Participant

Melody – can you turn a test paint that a production painter did into LP? I’m not sure how that all works, but this should definitely be considered for LP!! it’s a GORGEOUS blue – with the light and dark working together it makes a monochromatic scheme seem dynamic!!

SQUEAK for LP if it’s possible!!

(also, someone said this was done by PS – thats not what the felt pad says!)

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Wampus Dragon
                              Participant

Pam said it was PS, I think in the Ebay link thread.

Stephanie
                                Participant

If you look for it, you can find P.S. in there. The S is cursive and the tail of it makes the P look like an R. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 82 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.