fbpx

BLUE ICE!!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody BLUE ICE!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

There’s no green in Blue Ice, btw. Neither is there teal. Only two shades of blue – one is even a blue violet. But that’s all. 😉

It is perfect like it is. I wouldn’t change a thing about it. 😀 PLEASE paint more dragons in this color!

Yes, pretty pretty please with a blue sapphire on top! 😉 :love:

twindragonsmum
      Participant

I don’t squeak much, but for that blue?

here’s a BIG squeak…

Photobucket

twindragonsmum :love: :love: :love:

tdm

Lupuslunae
        Participant

I am with you guys. Although I am not really fond of this color (I like twilight or ocean blue dragons more), it has certainly gotten a lot of love. Why not just make all of these “most popular” ebay colors into production or LP?

Dragons: serpentine, blue ice, black emerald (replace black gold?), barn swallow (replace rainbow?), and something similar to twilight or ocean blue
          Kirins: black fire, black violet, snow
          Pegasi & Unicorns: palomino, buckskin, przewalskis
          Flapcats: russian blue, abyssinian, blue point siamese, flame point siamese

These colors have all been really popular, relatively uncomplicated, and cover a nice range of colors.

god yes! what she said! These would all be great LP colors! I had given up on snow LP kirins; glad to see the dream is still alive!
          /one big massive all-encompassing SQUEEEEEAAAAAAKKKKKK!!!!!!111111oneone

Mike
          Participant

I am with you guys. Although I am not really fond of this color (I like twilight or ocean blue dragons more), it has certainly gotten a lot of love. Why not just make all of these “most popular” ebay colors into production or LP?

Dragons: serpentine, blue ice, black emerald (replace black gold?), barn swallow (replace rainbow?), and something similar to twilight or ocean blue
            Kirins: black fire, black violet, snow
            Pegasi & Unicorns: palomino, buckskin, przewalskis
            Flapcats: russian blue, abyssinian, blue point siamese, flame point siamese

These colors have all been really popular, relatively uncomplicated, and cover a nice range of colors.

god yes! what she said! These would all be great LP colors! I had given up on snow LP kirins; glad to see the dream is still alive!
            /one big massive all-encompassing SQUEEEEEAAAAAAKKKKKK!!!!!!111111oneone

And just to cover it, a DUN gothic family too.

Nicole
            Participant

You’re not alone chris. I also really liked the blue flame color. Thae blue and the warm color complimented each other nicely. I also like this blue color though(although i’d probably like blue flame more)

Syn
              Participant

You’re not alone chris. I also really liked the blue flame color. Thae blue and the warm color complimented each other nicely. I also like this blue color though(although i’d probably like blue flame more)

Blue Ice is pretty, but I like the more vivid coloring of Blue Flame more. Oh, how I wish Blue Flame was a regular production color.

WolfenMachine
                Participant

I loove the Blue Flame color too! As long as the warm reds and oranges continue from the dragon’s chest all the way down his belly. (The old warrior did not get that)
                  I love the Blue Flame and Blue Ice pretty equally. I’d be thrilled with either, but I’d absolutely love a spectral set (rising and sitting) in Blue Ice.

Bodine
                  Participant

That’s a lovely color combo.I would love a coiled Mother in it.*SQUEEKING*

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Mike
                    Participant

Wow did you see what this one went for. Guess there is a demand for it. at least 3 people went over 1k for him. I do think it is a sweet color and either it or blue Aurora should be added as a new production color. Black/Emerald, Barnswallow, maybe a silver/copper too. There was another but forget what it was.
                      All of those for dragons, for unicorns; black/violet ki-rins, Dun gothic, silver Unicorn.
                      Just some ideas.

Wampus Dragon
                      Participant

There is the proof that people would LOVE Blue Ice as a production color!

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

There is the proof that people would LOVE Blue Ice as a production color!

My thoughts exactly :)…

Carolyn
                          Participant

Wow that dragon went for a lot of money . I think that tells you how beautiful that color is .

Bullsquid
                            Participant

I think the blue ice color is nice, but I agree with the others who suggested it needs more dark blue to contrast against the icy white.

Personally, I’d love to see dragons with the blue and aqua colors of the barn swallow ones, but with copper/bronze belly scales. That would make a spectacular production/LP color scheme.

WolfenMachine
                              Participant

Giving this another nudge because the new Emperor is amazing and much drool worthy!

:love: The emperor isnt even my favorite sculpt, but he wears this color wonderfully

That is a color we are working on, kinda like the glacier color but without the greenish color. We’ll see. Still looking for a good blue dragon.

This is the first time I have seen this color. I as my name implies I am a “Griffin Lover” but OMG O.O

Melody, This is the most beautiful color I have ever seen!!! Please Please Please make it a production or LP and I would buy the whole set! Thats saying a lot from someone who mainly collects Griffins.

I am in a Statistics Class now. I can ask 100 people randomly on the street and see what they say and make it into a graph for you!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 82 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.