fbpx

BLUE ICE!!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody BLUE ICE!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Wampus Dragon
    Participant

I am ALL FOR Black Gold being replaced by Black Emerald. That is my most favorite ‘simple’ color scheme.

Sooooo, next LP color sets for dragons? Blue Ice, Black Emerald, Barn Swallow and Serpentine. WHO’S WITH ME?!?!

Mike
      Participant

I am ALL FOR Black Gold being replaced by Black Emerald. That is my most favorite ‘simple’ color scheme.

Sooooo, next LP color sets for dragons? Blue Ice, Black Emerald, Barn Swallow and Serpentine. WHO’S WITH ME?!?!

I can live with those Wampus. And start each with an Empress as a new family member. Also gave some suggestions of Parrot colors, they can be so gorgeous in colors.

Skylover
        Participant

I really like this new Blue Ice color! I’m not overly fond of spectrals, but this one I really do like. Wow! I’d love to see a line of blue dragons in regular or limited production.

Like Pam, I’m also hoping for a darker color similar to Twilight as well. Twilight is my favorite dragon color hands down.

That said, I have to disagree about replacing Black Gold with Black Emerald at this time. I’m still really hoping for orientals to be released in Black Gold. Also, while I like Black Emerald just fine, I tend to favor Black Emerald Peacock or Black Violet Peacock as a replacement instead.

WolfenMachine
          Participant

I am with you guys. Although I am not really fond of this color (I like twilight or ocean blue dragons more), it has certainly gotten a lot of love. Why not just make all of these “most popular” ebay colors into production or LP?

Dragons: serpentine, blue ice, black emerald (replace black gold?), barn swallow (replace rainbow?), and something similar to twilight or ocean blue
            Kirins: black fire, black violet, snow
            Pegasi & Unicorns: palomino, buckskin, przewalskis
            Flapcats: russian blue, abyssinian, blue point siamese, flame point siamese

These colors have all been really popular, relatively uncomplicated, and cover a nice range of colors.

Now you’re talking!! πŸ˜€ I love this idea. I love the Ice Blue even more, and yes, it is perfect just the way it is! Didn’t Melody say that Russian Blue flap cats were not very good looking? I have a Russian Blue, and she is the most wonderful cat ever, but I can see how all grey on a sculpture could be boring. Has there been a Russian Blue flap cat yet?

Pam

Yes, at least one of them was a solid blue grey color. I believe her name was Feather? She wasn’t all one color grey though, she has some lighter grey on her underside and face. Maybe “russian blue” is the wrong name for it, but it was very pretty and a lot of people liked her. We should have flapcats painted for the store in every “major” cat color!

Arlla
              Participant

Yeah, I don’t know, Melody. This blue is much beloved, I’m not sure your search for the right blue (at least the right blue for now) hasn’t ended!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                -J R R Tolkien

Syn
                Participant

I am not overly fond of Black Gold, Black Emerald or Serpentine. I like the Blue Ice and really like Barn Swallow.

Wampus Dragon
                  Participant

I hate Barn Swallow, but I squeak because a lot of people legitimately like it. Would much rather see just Blue Ice and Black Emerald. Serpentine only looks good to me with the orangy rust hilights on it like the first male.

Adaneth
                    Participant

Oh yes, let the gaudy-multi-color loving people have their Barn Swallow (which I admit I like better than Rainbow) so long as I can have Black Emerald and Blue Ice! πŸ™‚ (and yes, a darker blue would be nice as well)

And I’m still hoping for snow kirins…don’t like albino… πŸ™

Kiya
                      Participant

Yes, you’re right, Pam. There is an LP albino kirin. I was thinking of the rest of the family. πŸ™‚

Christine
                        Participant

Albino is a LP kirin color already.

Oooooh I hope this means parents for the albino babies someday soonish. :3

I would LOVE for Blue Flame to be the new blue if it came down to Blue Flame or Blue Ice as an LP color. I just think the deeper blues look better on the dragons than the lighter ones. Clearly I’m the minority though! And the icy blue colors looked great on the Ki-Rins. Blue Flame is just one of those jaw-dropping, gotta-have-it colors for me. Anything with “Flame” in the color name πŸ™‚

Though Blue Ice LP means I can save up my pennies for the next color scheme I can’t live without, so it’s all good πŸ˜‰

Wampus Dragon
                          Participant

I never liked blue flame. I want a TRUE blue color representation in a dragon, without warm color accents at all. A completely ‘cool’ blue.

Christine
                            Participant

Blue Ice is that for sure. πŸ™‚ And that icy blue without any warm tones is a nice compliment to the warm rich colors Windstone does. Actually, if it had more of the deeper blue on it I’d probably buy it. Love them deep blues. Most of the light blue schemes have had a lot of white and light teal in them, like the balance in this picture:

This is the same color palette for the most part but with the dark blue more dominant–I’d die of happiness if this was put on a dragon and it’s basically the same color scheme! Just balanced more toward the dark.

Whacha think of this one?

There’s no green in Blue Ice, btw. Neither is there teal. Only two shades of blue – one is even a blue violet. But that’s all. πŸ˜‰

Wampus Dragon
                              Participant

There’s no green in Blue Ice, btw. Neither is there teal. Only two shades of blue – one is even a blue violet. But that’s all. πŸ˜‰

It is perfect like it is. I wouldn’t change a thing about it. πŸ˜€ PLEASE paint more dragons in this color!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 82 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.